Modern wanted thread

Symes

Youngling
@jedi_mister - I'd consider loose variants certainly, but carded I'm just after one of each range for the moment mate :)

Edit - although saying that, I would love a Power of the Force RED card as well as the green one I've got.

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Symes said:
@jedi_mister - I'd consider loose variants certainly, but carded I'm just after one of each range for the moment mate :)

Edit - although saying that, I would love a Power of the Force RED card as well as the green one I've got.

Yes the red and green carded POTF2 figures are separate series so you need both.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Now have both Fetts I required.... Will move these to FS thread

I'm after black series Prototype fett ( white armour) think it's #6 and the disney die cast White
Proto fett

Have these four as swaps if anyone is interested?

URL=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Michael-smith1/media/image.jpg1_zpshmcywyla.jpg.html]
image.jpg1_zpshmcywyla.jpg
[/URL]

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
The Elite Series one is still available:

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/star-wars-6.5-elite-series-die-cast-figure-boba-fett-prototype-armour-461014214867.html

Russ J

Jedi Master
Looking to complete my Episode 1 Flashback figure line...There are 11 in the line and i'm missing C3-PO to complete my line up..

So if anyone has a good example (minty card and bubble please) they want to off load then give me a shout :D

Russ.....

chiffy

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Now have both Fetts I required.... Will move these to FS thread

I'm after black series Prototype fett ( white armour) think it's #6 and the disney die cast White
Proto fett

Have these four as swaps if anyone is interested?

URL=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Michael-smith1/media/image.jpg1_zpshmcywyla.jpg.html]
image.jpg1_zpshmcywyla.jpg
[/URL]

Michael i have a spare boba prototype disney elite die cast if youve got anything to trade for him? Sorry couldnt quite understand in your post if you have him now but if not give us a shout pal.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Anyone have this comic double pack they are willing to sell. Would love to get it for my daughters Christmas so would really appreciate any help, cheers

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_$_3(16).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_$_3(16).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 843

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Hey chaps,

Looking to buy Episode 1 loose complete, i could get them on Ebay carded but id like to see here first :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hey Lee scroll back a few posts in the ' modern for sale ' thread. Ive got a fair few episode 1 figures MOC for sale in there. Also not listed i have a spare r2-b1.

wrighty

Sith Lord
Want to buy - modern Tusken - loose (prefer complete) or MOC or prototype - anything really. PM me what you got! 8)

izzyblue

Padawan
Anybody got any POTF2 red or green carded Boba Fett figures they are looking to trade/sell please? Already got Tri logo so looking for US, Canadian or Japanese. Let me know what you have, cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom