Response to Claims

Lindo

Sith Lord
probably cause he dont give a ****, sad thing is people will still buy his ****, i mean people still buy toy toni **** so he probably thinks it will blow over and history will repeat itself.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I think it's safe to assume that as a week has passed and he's logged in here every day without responding, Jeff can't prove that he didn't sell that light blue Fett in a baggie. Or offer an explanation for any of the other questions for that matter.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I don't know why you're all complaining?

he's used original figures and original bags :lol:

I can remember a few saying that about the toy toni stuff trying to justify it at the time :roll:

in all seriousness though, ive never done baggies but some of those pics look awful with the tippex and marker pen.

sounds like this bloke was trying to pull a fast one and now that he's been found out his willy has shrivelled back into its hole.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Frunkstar said:
theforceuk said:
Has anyone had a refund from him?

I know Marty (guy with the 2 AFA failed tri fett's) has returned them for a refund, no word yet on if a refund has been forthcoming though.

Have you sent anything back Frank?

Section 8

Sith Lord
The last thing I would do is send them back by post. Is there a proper receipt or guarantee on these sold baggies?? I somewhat doubt it so you could just be sending him a pile of figures worth £100's which he could just resell again. If they were expensive I would have to personally return them and expect payment in person. It's the only way to guarantee not being scammed a second time.

Luckily I only own 3 fairly inexpensive baggies and I've no idea who Jeff is so don't think I've ever dealt with him.

Come on Jeff, name some names and stop being so vague and forgetful. Or admit to it, its not the end of the world to do so. Your reputation is already in tatters.

lee gray

Sith Lord
so over 3 weeks since the accusations and 2 weeks since Jeff joined to respond and hes posted just 3 times. its pretty obvious he doesnt give a **** about his rep or he be fighting for it, but on the other hand whats the point of trying to defend yourself if you know u r guilty

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Section 8 said:
The last thing I would do is send them back by post. Is there a proper receipt or guarantee on these sold baggies?? I somewhat doubt it so you could just be sending him a pile of figures worth £100's which he could just resell again. If they were expensive I would have to personally return them and expect payment in person. It's the only way to guarantee not being scammed a second time.

& this is why I have not sent anything back.

No further comunications with UKG either BTW

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
I asked Stephen at UKG about my Bossk mailer that they graded, that I bought from Jeff to which he assured me that mine was legit!! Quite amazed by that as it has the same mailing address on the box as one that posted here a while ago that was a fake.

Really feel for all the guys that got fake ones though, nothing worse than being scammed. I really hope that Jeff does follow through and make good on all the refunds he says he would.

maxf

Jedi Master
Bunglebubs said:
I asked Stephen at UKG about my Bossk mailer that they graded, that I bought from Jeff to which he assured me that mine was legit!! Quite amazed by that as it has the same mailing address on the box as one that posted here a while ago that was a fake.

Really feel for all the guys that got fake ones though, nothing worse than being scammed. I really hope that Jeff does follow through and make good on all the refunds he says he would.

So Jeff sold a fake mailer, with fake label, which has the same address used as a genuine one he sold? Sounds fishy to me - could he have copied the genuine one? Was the genuine label scanned and printed onto the fake box?

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
maxf said:
Bunglebubs said:

So Jeff sold a fake mailer, with fake label, which has the same address used as a genuine one he sold? Sounds fishy to me - could he have copied the genuine one? Was the genuine label scanned and printed onto the fake box?

Yeah I know which is why I asked UKG the question twice but he was adamant mine is genuine. Was told by UKG that it wasn't unusal for several of the same mailer figure to be sent to the same address. Maybe by some mistake on Jeff's part he sent me the one he was using for copies by mistake.

momike

Jedi Master
You got some pics of the mailer mate? It's possible someone mailed away for one or more bossks but should have diff numbers on the label, those two bossks were deffo fake though

If you could get some pics up prob best to do it in the other thread ; )

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
momike said:
You got some pics of the mailer mate? It's possible someone mailed away for one or more bossks but should have diff numbers on the label, those two bossks were deffo fake though

If you could get some pics up prob best to do it in the other thread ; )

Ive posted up one now although a bit hard to read as the text is quite small.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Agreed I just didn't want to come across as though I'm laughing at the whole situation, just your post. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom