Ideas of value / possible bulk sale

Jaguar180180

Padawan
naughtyjedi said:
Id be very interested in the carded Slave leia, the MB jigsaw (which has slave leia on the front) and the ESB game cartridge

Pricing up.

Even though many will say there isn't a lot of particular value here theres three ways of looking at it
1. Sell as a bulk deal. The carded figs to a bulk buyer will be no more than £2 each. The micromachines fleet, about £1, the battle packs £3, the action fleet probably a bit more etc etc. The 12" £4. See where I'm going. On first perusal just for the star wars stuff, anything around the £120 - £150 should give incentive for a bulk buyer before shipping / petrol costs. Its worth way more individually than that. Way more and that bulk seller will look to triple/quadruple the output, but they will put the graft in that you don't want to do for a bulk sale. There is some tat there, but the POTF2 creatures and ships do sell well. I had a bunch of those recently and they flew. The micromachines / action fleet stuff does move slower but there are some nice pieces there.
Just glancing through (because you could spend the time putting these into ebay sold listings yourself :D )
figs £50 due to the repetition
action fleet £20
books - £5 (total including the vintage)
12" around the £20 total
3 packs £10 total
ships and creatures £50
The rest is largely bunce which would take a bit longer to sell.. but theres a few oddish items that could surprise.

2. Sell individually. You'd probably make a decent amount and at LEAST double what a bulk seller would pay.
3. Sell in lots. Figs. Play sets. Micro machines. Only thing there is the bunce and tat would likely not sell.. (you could always give it away as a charity fundraiser).

this is just my opinion, I am a tight arse though.
Wow thanks for the in depth summing up I know I'm being lazy but I must be doin eBay wrong cos say I want a price on a certain figure I put in the year the size very specific info I just get flooded with vintage,new,loose and all kinds of figures to sort through that bein said I have never bought or sold on eBay so I could be doin it wrong.undoubtably there is a lot of guff there but is some good stuff as you say in good nick too may I add.im loathe to post anything due to cost and things getting damaged that's why I thought bulk was best.grateful for your time and insight tho.
Oh I'm a tight arise too lol.

Jaguar180180

Padawan
chiffy said:
Not got a clue on prices but let me know what your after for the fright zone mate weather its complete ir just the box i cant tell but interested either way
Box is in great shape,one of the crows has snapped off the tree but would be an easy glue job,the thing missing is the snake puppet thing which I'm guessing will be as rare as rocking horse shite.some pics anyway for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 917
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 917
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 918
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 924
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 921
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 920

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Michael Sith said:
No idea on modern as there is so much of it out there, maybe some more sought after than others, plenty of modern collectors that will give you a steer. If your selling the lion O i maybe interested but depends on price :D

If you look to sell the Lion O, could you let me know, beside SW I collect with my son, the figures of his childhood ( tmnt, motu, GB, Thundercats)

Jaguar180180

Padawan
Michael Sith said:
Michael Sith said:
No idea on modern as there is so much of it out there, maybe some more sought after than others, plenty of modern collectors that will give you a steer. If your selling the lion O i maybe interested but depends on price :D

If you look to sell the Lion O, could you let me know, beside SW I collect with my son, the figures of his childhood ( tmnt, motu, GB, Thundercats)
You have a price in mind cos I don't believe the prices on eBay cant be right bit on the high side.

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
jedi_mister said:
I'd be interested in first refusal on the Luke X-Wing THX Leaflet MOC and the Bounty Hunters ROTJ Icarus Placemat once you have some valuations

I've re-checked my collection and I actually have both of these :oops: so don't worry about holding them for me if somebody else is interested!

Jaguar180180

Padawan
jedi_mister said:
jedi_mister said:
I'd be interested in first refusal on the Luke X-Wing THX Leaflet MOC and the Bounty Hunters ROTJ Icarus Placemat once you have some valuations

I've re-checked my collection and I actually have both of these :oops: so don't worry about holding them for me if somebody else is interested!
No probs.

Jaguar180180

Padawan
Lion-o pics as requested

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 904
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 904
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 899
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 897

Russ J

Jedi Master
Seeing as Jedi Mister isn't in the running for the Luke X-Wing with the THX leaflet I'll be interested in that also the other Luke X-Wing with long Sabre also the Obi-Wan with long Sabre as well....not sure on prices but all are available on fleabay but I'm a tight ass as well and don't wanna pay those prices :lol: ....I do have a price in mind for all three posted but don't wanna feel like I'm insulting you :oops:

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
I'm gonna step in and help. Think of me as a more camp Cilla Black on blind date really wanting to put two people together. I really want to encourage the blessed matrimony of Russ J's cash with Jaguars lovely bits and bobs. (sounds like a lot of relationships to be fair).

I must admit when I saw the long sabers I automatically thought.. oooh. I missed those, they are rare. Then I looked at prices and they are not so rare.

the THX leaflet last went for £12.50 on sunday (plus £1 postage bizarrely) in a bidding war. Add in the other two long sabers and I reckon around the £20-25 including shipping would be a fair price IMHO.

So guys, do I need to buy a new hat???????

then, if you think thats okay, Id like to know if the ESB parker game cartridge has all the leaflet paraphernalia with it, and the game cartridge. Then if it has I'll be dead interested as well as the MB jigsaw.

Russ J

Jedi Master
I saw the THX leaflet Luke go for the £12.50 as well also the other two I'm interested in selling for the said amounts....I were gonna post about these but got side tracked..

Not too sure if you've thought of any prices mate but I'd give you £7 each posted per figure (total £21 posted ) ....it's up to you Jaguar180180

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've no idea on the modern Star Wars also as others have mentioned but would think the Lion-O would be somewhere around the £100 mark and I'd be interested in it if Mike passes on it so keep me in mind.

Best of luck with deciding which way to go with it as it really depends on if you want to let it all go together or piece some of it out.

Ian

Jaguar180180

Padawan
Thanks for all the input guys,first off I have some serious concerns about the X-wing Luke being resealed il dig the figure out and do some pics for you experts all the others look perfect though.saying that I don't think it's worth selling for £21 posted il be left with buttons after costs.as for the games il get them out and open up apost pics I have genuinely never looked.and lastly lion-o il be keeping until I can get a better idea of what it's worth as prices seem patchy to say the least from £800 on eBay ( I know rediculous) to the £100 just offered now.

I do have a man cold and busy sorting things out as I'm away on Wednesday till near enough March but I will still check in with this seeing you have all been so helpful,thankyou all.

Jaguar180180

Padawan
Some of the things still stickers on the long light sabre ones I'm pretty sure we're a tenner apiece other figures 2 one 3 quid a piece.by the looks of things I'm gonna lose money on most of the stuff in my modern collection and I made a little bit on my vintage collection I sold last week.out of all the new stuff they released was anything rare or limited? really? everybody saved everything kept everything neat and packed away.its just that I have a large boring purchase coming up and anything which can go or not being used is on its way.i have alot of DVD collectors sets and things of that nature.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Jaguar180180 said:
Thanks for all the input guys,first off I have some serious concerns about the X-wing Luke being resealed il dig the figure out and do some pics for you experts all the others look perfect though.saying that I don't think it's worth selling for £21 posted il be left with buttons after costs.as for the games il get them out and open up apost pics I have genuinely never looked.and lastly lion-o il be keeping until I can get a better idea of what it's worth as prices seem patchy to say the least from £800 on eBay ( I know rediculous) to the £100 just offered now.

I do have a man cold and busy sorting things out as I'm away on Wednesday till near enough March but I will still check in with this seeing you have all been so helpful,thankyou all.

The £800 on eBay does sound crazy high unless it's an AFA 90 and on an 8 back (looks like yours is 15 or something). I have no real idea as to value of these as they are all over the place and the price I mentioned was somewhere around what I would be willing to pay for it but I've no idea what others would think (including Mike).

All the best with it all though, some nice bits and bobs you have.

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Lion o is a 14 back not an 8 back

As with SW there are Differnt country's that they came from and different releases, the early 8 backs are the ones that get decent money but unless it's a rarer variant and as you say Afa in an acrylic case then £800 is daft, as we all know you can ask what price you want doesn't mean you'll get it.

I picked up with my lad a Mumra ( resealed) for £25 a Slithe reseal for a tenner I think and several cards and figures for £50 in total
The Lion O is worth what a buyer will pay as with all things. My advice has been look around, look at completed sold listings come up with a price your comfortable with then see how it goes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 808
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom