R2 Pop-up Lightsaber Trilogo MOC

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
It's my 50th this year and my wife's asked me what I would like.

I'm trying to find a C8+ R2 Pop-up Lightsaber Trilogo MOC to complete my last 17 run. I'm happy with small card creases and a slight bubble ding but no card damage.

I know this is a long shot as old R2's quite popular at the moment but if anybody is willing to part with theirs then please let me know!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
jedi_mister said:

I'm trying to find a C8+ R2 Pop-up Lightsaber Trilogo MOC to complete my last 17 run. I'm happy with small card creases and a slight bubble ding but no card damage.

I know this is a long shot as old R2's quite popular at the moment but if anybody is willing to part with theirs then please let me know!

I'll keep a look out, not that I will find anything that the average fella couldn't find, but still. :lol:

Sounds like a perfect 50th present to me. :)

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
theforceuk said:
jedi_mister said:

I'll keep a look out, not that I will find anything that the average fella couldn't find, but still. :lol:

Sounds like a perfect 50th present to me. :)

Thanks Adam, I appreciate any help finding one.

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Bump, still looking. Had a sniff on one from a dealer at Sandown but has gone quiet.

Anybody looking to sell ?

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
You've probably seen these but just in case you haven't

£700 OBO VINTAGE STAR WARS Tri logo R2-D2 POP UP SABER UNPUNCHED AFA 80 Palitoy
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-Tri-logo-R2-D2-POP-UP-SABER-UNPUNCHED-AFA-80-Palitoy-/371890651552?hash=item56966901a0:g:rIUAAOSwo4pYfTEQ

£600 Vintage Star Wars Episode VI Trilogo R2D2 UKG 75%
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Trilogo-R2D2-UKG-75-/391710113670?hash=item5b33bdff86:g:J40AAOSw4CFYq0-p

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Yes spotted those but they're a bit too high IMO especially for the grade. I'm also trying to avoid graded pieces because of the extra premium but thanks for letting me know!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom