SW Bell display and Revenge posters

GJH

Hello,

Looking for a valuation for a Star Wars Vintage Bell Display and two Revenge of the Jedi posters. Sign is in good condition and te poster is very good although I have another copy that is near mint. The sign is from a store I used to buy figures at as a kid and the posters I believe I got at a comic book con in the early 80s. Happy to send more pics if needed.

Thank you,

Geoffrey

Attachments

• poster.JPG
    poster.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 471
  • bell.JPG
    bell.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 471

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Ross Barr is a bit of a vintage Star Wars store sign expert, I've dropped him a message to take a look at your thread.
Cheers
Steve

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
SAVORY100 said:
Ross Barr is a bit of a vintage Star Wars store sign expert, I've dropped him a message to take a look at your thread.
Cheers
Steve

Cheers Steve. Hard to tell the condition for sure with just the one pic, but assuming it looks decent all around, I would say it's probably in the range of $5-6,000 for the 12 figure bell display. It's not a very easy to find store display, although certainly not rare. And given that it has the original 12 and a VCJ, it tends to be a very desirable piece to display collections and non-display collectors alike. If it is in worse condition than it appears, then less.

And I would cut that string off it - it distracts from the piece. Also will minimize any additional wear on the hole, which would also affect value.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Ross_Barr said:
SAVORY100 said:
Cheers
Steve

And I would cut that string off it - it distracts from the piece. Also will minimize any additional wear on the hole, which would also affect value.

But maybe it's vintage string?

Ian

GJH

Thank you all for the feedback!
The string is in fact vintage string! :D It has a metal male end which helps it thread through the hole. I agree it looks weird, but since it's original I thought to leave it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom