Heads up Argos..........

chiffy

Sith Lord
Rogue One Rebel U-Wing Fighter reduced from £59.99 to £22.99 and Rogue One Tie Striker reduced from £39.99 to £14.99

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Good spot, even though I don't need them (kids have too many toys already :) ) ordered one of each for the boy, birthday in a few months so they will do nicely for then.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Good man chiffy :)
Just ordered a U wing for my daughter, will pick it up later today.....and open it to check it..... check the play features....fly it round the house :lol:

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks for the tip just ordered the tie was out of stock when I popped in earlier today worth it for £15 :D

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Picked it up Really liked the design, love the old style tie look on modern toys with the exception of the 90's darth vader ship, like most of the general consensus I think they should ditch the nerf part but can see why it appeals to kids , was thinking of unscrewing the nerf holders on the wings to improve the look for display, just don't look right with them under the wings. Happy with the £15 for it, do think Hasbro over price items to start with but I do tend to compare prices with what I paid in the 80's :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom