Archived 3 tier figure stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Hi guys, I have 13 of these figure stands for sale on ebay at £10 each, seeing as I like you lot on here I would give them to forum members for £5 each if anyone is interested, postage would need to be £7 as these are quite big and would have to go medium parcel, if once posted the postage cost is less I will refund you the difference, they are 20cm wide by 20cm tall, pm me if your interested, can be seen on the following link.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371875449864?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

sidogboddy

Padawan
Lindo said:
Hi guys, I have 13 of these figure stands for sale on ebay at £10 each, seeing as I like you lot on here I would give them to forum members for £5 each if anyone is interested, postage would need to be £7 as these are quite big and would have to go medium parcel, if once posted the postage cost is less I will refund you the difference, they are 20cm wide by 20cm tall, pm me if your interested, can be seen on the following link.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371875449864?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Morning

I will take them all if you can work out a postage price or if anyone wants individually I can take what's left
Let me know thanks Simon

Lindo

Sith Lord
Hi Simon, I cant sell these all together as it would just be too expensive, as you can imagine they don't stack inside each other so boxes to be posted as a lot would be huge because of this I would prefer to sell individually.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
very good deal for anyone looking for these, how many tiers do you think it would take to fit a loose run?

Lindo

Sith Lord
I would think possibly 4 or 5 I believe you could get 5 figures per row if using figure stands so if the bottom is used in front of the stand if you know what I mean, I think you would get 20 figures per stand, if that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom