Recards on RS!!

wrighty

Sith Lord
Does no one on RS give a crap anymore? Allowing sales recards must be the new low!! 8)

Attachments

• IMG_1317.PNG
    IMG_1317.PNG
    83.4 KB · Views: 773

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It will be interesting to see what the mods say, I'm not sure if it is allowed on there or not. Certainly shouldn't be!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm just surprised RS is still going. I thought it disappeared up its own ass a long time ago.
Shame, as there were (maybe, still are) some very knowledgeable people on there.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
"If the mods feel this should go down, please notify me before taking this thread down"!! :lol: :lol:

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
I'm just surprised RS is still going. I thought it disappeared up its own ass a long time ago.
Shame, as there were (maybe, still are) some very knowledgeable people on there.

No, its still plodding along and I am still a happy member of it.

You are dead right in that there are still great people on there and there is a lot to learn. I think that RS and SWFUK are the two premier sites for learning and despite personal feelings, I reckon they are both bloody great (although I can only say 'bloody' here :) )

Cheers
Pat

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
darth_daddius said:
weasel said:

No, its still plodding along and I am still a happy member of it.

You are dead right in that there are still great people on there and there is a lot to learn. I think that RS and SWFUK are the two premier sites for learning and despite personal feelings, I reckon they are both bloody great (although I can only say 'bloody' here :) )

Cheers
Pat

I don't hate RS, I just found it, or at least a good few members on it, were far too anal and full of their own self importance. At least on here everyone is up for some friendly slagging. No one takes it too seriously and a newbie with his childhood collection of beaters is treated the same as someone with a collection worth the price of a house. That's as it should be.
RS is undoubtedly a great source of info, and has some decent guys on it, but there are also too many twats. Then we come to Philip and his decision on who owns the copyrights to any pictures you post on there. :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom