Response to Claims

indianawars

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Jeff,

You are clearly a lying, cheating toss pot of a fraudster.
To think I actually recommended you to people within the last few months prior to this scam of yours coming to light makes me sick.

I hope people do actually get their money back from you but preferably I would like to see that happen in court so that you are hit hardest where it hurts greedy arsewipes like you, in the pocket.

Carl, why are you being nice? You normally tell it as it is... are you not feeling well or something? :lol: :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
j10e5f6f6 said:
It has been suggested that I have blocked people from my email address, I haven't and I am not avoiding Marty with the 2 Tri-Logo Fetts I had sold him. I have already refunded him £900 of the £1300 paid (Not half at £650!)

Thanks Jeff

Hold on a minute your suggesting it's ok to take £400 of someone, even though your not sure if it's real yourself? If your serious about repenting you should refund the entire amount and make good for yourself when you know what your selling. As far as I can tell your completely in the green still and everyone else has been done.

Your full of **** mate stop insulting my limited intelligence and do everyone a favour by proving me wrong once and for all.

lejackal

Grand Master
indianawars said:
lejackal said:
Jeff,

You are clearly a lying, cheating toss pot of a fraudster.
To think I actually recommended you to people within the last few months prior to this scam of yours coming to light makes me sick.

I hope people do actually get their money back from you but preferably I would like to see that happen in court so that you are hit hardest where it hurts greedy arsewipes like you, in the pocket.

Carl, why are you being nice? You normally tell it as it is... are you not feeling well or something? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
No Jeff, that is not a reasonable excuse. If a car dealer sells a car and it explodes two days later, the buyer does not get their money back for the parts that are left, they get the full value they paid for the car back. You sold those fake baggies, you are liable for the full amount you sold them for regardless of what condition they are in now due to failing grading.

If you don't even understand that, you are clearly way out of your depth here.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
I thought you opened all fake baggies returned anyway? So on this basis shouldn't matter if they're opened

Good point!

newswseller

Padawan
edd_jedi said:
Stuart Skinner said:
I thought you opened all fake baggies returned anyway? So on this basis shouldn't matter if they're opened

Good point!

But now he's claiming if they are opened he can't get a refund off his imaginary supplier... so which is it, all fakes will be opened by Jeff, or all fakes will be returned to the supplier that he refuses to name... a supplier that i may note that has only ever supplied Jeff, since Jeff is the only source of the fake baggies..

If your gonna tell a lot of lies, at least try and remember what you've said already...

newswseller

Padawan
1. claim of Jeff getting a refund? off who.. i thought they were getting destroyed..
2. Jeff saying he will only refund what he can get back for the figures when he resells them as graded.. even though they have been turned down for grading

So basically if Jeff is giving refunds, he is doing so knowing he will be reselling them on at a later date for the same amount he's refunded, so he's not out of pocket on the profit he's already made..

New message from: j10e5f6f6 (2,912)
Sorry Marty these have been removed from there baggies.
I will not be able to get my refund on them now so £850 is the best I can as that what these would be worth once graded loose.
I can send over that amount today .
Would do £900 That's my final offer.
Sorry for any mis understanding but I'm still unsure of these being reseals as all 6 of the others have been confirmed legit .
I will be taking these 2 to Steve Ward at UKG this week for investigation.
Regards Jef
f

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
newswseller said:
1. claim of Jeff getting a refund? off who.. i thought they were getting destroyed..
2. Jeff saying he will only refund what he can get back for the figures when he resells them as graded.. even though they have been turned down for grading

So basically if Jeff is giving refunds, he is doing so knowing he will be reselling them on at a later date for the same amount he's refunded, so he's not out of pocket on the profit he's already made..

I will not be able to get my refund on them now so £850 is the best I can as that what these would be worth once graded loose.
Sorry for any mis understanding but I'm still unsure of these being reseals as all 6 of the others have been confirmed legit .
Regards Jef
f
The part in blue is what really baffles me. I thought this was the two Fett baggies with the figures which have been touched up? If that doesn't prove they're not reseals I don't know what does.

Palifan

Sith Lord
peekaygee73 said:
newswseller said:

Regards Jef
f
The part in blue is what really baffles me. I thought this was the two Fett baggies with the figures which have been touched up? If that doesn't prove they're not reseals I don't know what does.

Also he mentions that he can only give back the value they would be worth now once graded loose. I thought they had paint touch ups so surly would fail to be graded, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me whatever way you look at it!?

Ian

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well I figured I better put an update of what I know on here so everyone can keep up to speed with whats going on.

1. Jeff has submitted roughly 700 baggies to UKG for inspection

2. Any fakes found will not be graded & I would hope are being opened so they do not get back into circulation

3. I am now not allowed to be involved with the authentication process :? Jeff has requested I not be allowed to see them or be involved after initially saying "Quote" I want Frank to check all my baggies personally " End Quote" - why?? I presume you are afraid I will spot some subtle things you are hoping UKG may miss??

3. Marty has never received his full refund only half of it & nothing toward postage or failed grade costs

3. Scott has not been refunded a penny on all his 100% fake Palitoy POTF baggies & was told they would also being sent in to UKG for inspection /pending a refund, yet all the baggies being taken in have already been submitted I understand

Just how many others have not had the promised refund ?

So I was not going to ask for a refund on all the fakes I have off you, but under the circumstances as they stand now - can I please have a full refund for all I have as well -

3 fett's ESB-f/ESB-d & ROTJ-a - thats about 500 quid
SW-a Lando - thats about 300
Palitoy-k resealed Imperial commander - 65
all 3 rebo band members in texted baggies - 150
Noth the Palitoy-k stromtrooper - 150
Not the Palitoy-k DSD - 150
Not the Palitoy-k Leia Organa (weapons error) - 200
Not the Palitoy-k Leai Boushh - 80
Palitoy LXW - 65
Palitoy-a - 8D8 - 35
Rebel Commando - 15
Hoth troopwr palitoy-q - 75

I am happy to take these or send them in to UKG & you can give Steve the cash directly then you don't need to even have any contact with me, I make that a total of 1785 quid & thats just the ones I have - so yes please seen as it's gone down like this I would like a refund please.

What about all the Palitoy-k baggies that all trace back directly to you?? - you will not reviel where they came from & no confirmed examples of this bag type can be confirmed/documented as ever having come from palitoy or Kenner for that matter, they are clearly fake, see below test we in the investigations grop came up with to test them (tape test).

What about poor Jason & Marc??, will you be refunding them in full for the 100+ baggies of this type you have sold them directly?? a huge sum totaling several thousand pounds by all accounts??

Laurence 1.jpg

This is a genuine Palitoy-k baggie with a DSD in that came direct from palitoy in Laurnce Dyers 3p0 carry case find

Laurence 2.jpg

This is a piece of sellotape that was applied to the font are of the baggie (gently) & then peeled off, not no font came off the baggie

Andrew Neo.jpg

Now this is one of the palitoy-k baggies you have been selling the last couple of years, the same test was done with it & many other of these supposed palitoy-k baggies, not just mine, but from many others collections who have bought them from you & all show the same thing - the font simply comes right off the baggies & sticks to the tape like it's been done recently & the ink is not dried to the baggie over a long period of time as you would expect with a 30+ year old baggie or it's dried but now stuck to the material at all.

I personally ran tests on many other baggies types to make sure this is not possible with any legit baggies & shocker - no font comes of any of the following baggies I tested -

SW-a / SW-b / SW-d / ESB-c / Palitoy-a & b & obviously genuine Palitoy-k's

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Will be interesting to see if Jeff will show his cheery face at the next FF in May given all the disgruntled collectors he has pissed off. Good luck getting your money back from him Frank. And anyone else who has been taken to the cleaners by Jeff.

:evil:

Jason

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
If he can't afford to refund people, I wonder where the cost of grading 700 baggies will come from

momike

Jedi Master
Thanks for the update frank :wink:

Always thought that the tape test was real damning evidence mysel

Good luck with the refund.......think your gona need it

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes thanks for keeping us up to date Frank, good luck with the refund. Hopefully Jeff will do the right thing. If I bought an item from a shop which was not bona fide/ was counterfeit or fake I would expect a full refund, so can't see the difference here? Fair is fair it's time to do the right thing and ensure that buyers in good faith are refunded.
Jeff it is always best to do the right thing, it's as simple as that.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
momike said:
Thanks for the update frank :wink:

Always thought that the tape test was real damning evidence mysel

Good luck with the refund.......think your gona need it

Bet there were some arse clenching moments when he was testing the real ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom