Bugger

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Buyers guilt. Not an emotion that is a stranger for me !

Usually get over it in a day or two

What was your mistake ?

poncho

Grand Master
ive bid and won on 2 bad ebay job lots this year...i had a feeling they were to good tobe true

i managed to moved them on there or there abouts what i paid for after i removed and destroyed the repro

not much in of £ but a mistake netherless.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Everything happens for a reason, you'll turn it positive, no sense on dwelling on mistakes they are an opportunity to learn :wink:

Gaz46&2

Padawan
I bid on a lot of 6 X Nikto figures on ebay and ended up winning. :roll:

I really didn't think I would win.

poncho

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Yeah - don't go on ebay when you are drunk :lol:
ha ha ha many moons ago before i had children and had no sense

i got back from the pub drunk and bought a boat load if buy it nows! :lol:

the next day i got that 'who i did i get off with last night? oh no........' feeling but with what vintage starwars did i buy? instead of what girl i hooked up with :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Gaz46&2 said:

There you go...start a Nikto focus your already on your way :wink:

Check Lars variant guide, see if you have differing coo s etc

http://www.pomse2001.dk/Vintage/Return%20Of%20The%20Jedi/Vintage%20Nikto/Vintage%20Nikto.htm

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Worst thing I have ever done on eBay was bid on a 12 back R2 back in 2004. Max bid was meant to be £200 which was a lot back then. My bid was right at the last minute and was actually £2000! Ended up winning it for £255 and it was more than I had ever paid for a MOC at the time.

Put this into context I won a 12 Back A C-3PO 3 years later for £100. :lol:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I am in a constant state of Buyers Guilt since I started collecting again in January I have some sort of concern or regret after every purchase (did I pay too much, I can't believe how much money I have spent). I think the important thing to ask yourself is if the mistake is real or imaginary, if you can come out of it without loosing anything then the problem is not real it is just your imagination playing tricks on you.

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Gaz46&2 said:
:lol: I wasn't drunk. Which doesn't really make it any better.
...,but did you win with weapons or without? ...with, well you can always claim the Yak Face link and trade on the staffs. If not with weapons then....well it's harder shall we say....loose Nikto's without weapons are as popular as the Tories in Scotland !

However, on a very similar path so don't feel too bad. Due to circumstances last month I won 3 Tri Logo Nikto MOCs. So these things happen.

Always At least be pleased it was not Logray and Teebo job lot (without head gear of course !)

Gaz46&2

Padawan
Without weapons, repro doesn't have a place in my collection so it yes it would be a bit of a pain to buy staffs for them all. Thanks for the suggestions, what I think I will do is keep the best ones and any variants (if there are any, I've not checked) the others will go in to an odds and ends drawer.

Jez

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Gaz46&2 said:

There you go...start a Nikto focus your already on your way :wink:

http://www.pomse2001.dk/Vintage/Return%20Of%20The%20Jedi/Vintage%20Nikto/Vintage%20Nikto.htm

A great focus idea. Just the ROTJ, Tri Logos and POTF. Start with the POTF one first. That'll swing it one way or the other for you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom