Definitive Debut Card List?

Robstyley

Sith Lord
This would interest me also. I'm sure I read somewhere that for some figures it is in dispute or not known whether they first appeared on A or B or C cards etc. I think there was also a thread somewhere which mentioned that some earlier figures are not known to exist on later cards? Surely Jasons matrix gives some of this info on the Palitoy side.

MarkG

Jedi Master
I would think between the 2 Mr Smiths... Gary & Jason the Palitoy side of things is pretty much sewn up.

As for Kenner... the Kellerman matrix over on RS would be the best bet... although it doesn't look like it's been updated for a fair few years now.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Best I've seen for Kenner is this one.

http://www.12back.com/features/package/package.php3

It mentioned that Yoda first appeared on the 32B, so I've always assumed that all the others appeared first on the A backs. Then you have the Canadian versions which certain figures appear on the previous release, but they are not added to the back, Prune Face for example on a Canadian 65 back.

For me a true Kenner debut is when the figure is on the back for the first time, but that's just me.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
I would think between the 2 Mr Smiths... Gary & Jason the Palitoy side of things is pretty much sewn up.

As for Kenner... the Kellerman matrix over on RS would be the best bet... although it doesn't look like it's been updated for a fair few years now.

You can see the debut cards for palitoy on my matrix:-

http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/

The one you will not find is Dengar 41 back as it is really rare (a couple of known examples). So 45a is the next card after that.

Zuckuss also didnt come on a proper 45b, but used a german or clipper card with a sticker on the back. The 45c is the first non stickered release for that.

Hope that helps!

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom