New SWFUK Facebook Group

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
sparkysx said:
my application to join this group has been pending for months and months! :?:

Sorry about that, if you PM me your name I will approve you, I don't accept anybody that isn't a member of other groups or a a friend/mutual friend as 99% of them are spammers.

Taffius

Sith Lord
I think I am still not on this group as my request is pending.

Who do I contact to get me on the group please?

Cheers in advance.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Did that thanks. Great podcast 44 by the way!

Really starting to feel my way around a bit already. There has certainly been some changes to the hobbie since the late 90s.

Cannot ignore prices of course but the info out there is vast now. :eek:

Thanks again,

tigerham

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
tigerham said:
Hi Edd, long time my friend. :)

I have posted something in the 'off topic' section but also god to be back on board for a short while for sure so thought I would just say a quick hi.

I hope all is well your end. X

Sorry mate only just saw this, yes glad to see you back on here if only briefly :)

Lol, likewise Ed. (sorry I just saw this too).

Starting to get back into collecting but slowly slowly, see how it goes. :)

2stripes

Jedi Master
I haven't had a profile on Facebook in maybe... 15 years?. Is the SW community there lively enough to convince me to re-register and suffer getting friend requests from ex-work colleagues, my mum and aunts discussing strictly come dancing and my friends chatting pseudo-politics 24/7?

I mean... it has to be pretty ****ing happening place SW wise to commit to all that other shite again!

Am tempted though.. :?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
2stripes said:
I haven't had a profile on Facebook in maybe... 15 years?. Is the SW community there lively enough to convince me to re-register and suffer getting friend requests from ex-work colleagues, my mum and aunts discussing strictly come dancing and my friends chatting pseudo-politics 24/7?

I mean... it has to be pretty ****ing happening place SW wise to commit to all that other shite again!

To be fair, when it comes to sales and picking up decent pieces for your collection, apart from events its the most important place to be, but you're right, the rest of the bollocks that goes on there is pretty draining

2stripes

Jedi Master
Stuart Skinner said:
2stripes said:

To be fair, when it comes to sales and picking up decent pieces for your collection, apart from events its the most important place to be, but you're right, the rest of the bollocks that goes on there is pretty draining

Urgh, sounds tempting, hate missing out. I'll have to give it some thought... or convince the missus to join :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I still have very little to do with vintage star wars on facebook, yes I'm probably missing out. But I'm saving money. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom