POTF Coins

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
Carl Waterworth said:
When i was collecting them, the last 2 i needed were Luke hoth and Greedo, think i paid £200 each for them, but the coins were more readily available back then.

Many thing was more available years ago, I miss that :(

The good old days! :)

I am currently trying to complete CIV medallion set to add to my coin collection. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
Pomse2001 said:
Carl Waterworth said:
When i was collecting them, the last 2 i needed were Luke hoth and Greedo, think i paid £200 each for them, but the coins were more readily available back then.

Many thing was more available years ago, I miss that :(

The good old days! :)

I am currently trying to complete CIV medallion set to add to my coin collection. :)

yes the good old days, I want them back so I can buy some of the figures that is to expensive for me today :lol:

CIV medallion set, is that some new stuff or vintage ? never heard about it :oops:

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
They were pewter medallions that released for Celebration Europe and Celebration CVI in 2007 they were given out at the collectors panels, similar to the vehicles ones at last years CE.

The CE ones are the ones with the alt Stsr wars logo in different languages. I currently need 4 from the CIV set and have completed the CE set

20170306_122854_zpsbtbxado6.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
They were pewter medallions that released for Celebration Europe and Celebration CVI in 2007 they were given out at the collectors panels, similar to the vehicles ones at last years CE.

The CE ones are the ones with the alt Stsr wars logo in different languages. I currently need 4 from the CIV set and have completed the CE set

20170306_122854_zpsbtbxado6.jpg

Nice I love the jawa coin 8) I only knew about the vintage coins, still much to learn all the time :D

I hope you find the last coins :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
Thanks!

Are you going for a 62 set? What do you have so far and what do you need?

It have been years since I bought a coin, I am not sure about what I need. But if I remember correct I have 30+ coins, I am sure about I need all the expensive :lol: I changed my focus years ago and I have trying to get all the boxes, all the lili ledy, Takara, Top Toys, Toltoys, Glasslite, PBP, POCH, Meccano loose figures, one of each figure moc, all the tri-logo cardbacks and all the star wars weekly comics and then I also have my focus on danish star wars items.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom