Graded ukg 75 rotj Boba Fett moc valuation.

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Hi guys.
Looking for a valuation on this graded Jedi boba Fett moc. Overall grade is a ukg75 with subs of card 70, bubble 80, figure 85. Has some creases in the top corner but still displays extremely well.
Not sure whether to sell it to put towards another purchase, or keep it. So any advice would be much appreciated.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

starwars00

Jedi Knight
It's all about the boba tax! :D
I've seen similar ungraded ones sell recently for around £650, a ukg80 recently went for close to £900 so my thoughts were around £750-£800, however prices are all over the place at the min so wasn't sure if I was in the right direction.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
starwars00 said:
It's all about the boba tax! :D
I've seen similar ungraded ones sell recently for around £650, a ukg80 recently went for close to £900 so my thoughts were around £750-£800, however prices are all over the place at the min so wasn't sure if I was in the right direction.

I take it you bought it recently ;).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-Return-Of-The-Jedi-MOC-77-Back-ROTJ-Carded-UKG-Grade-/272509228020?hash=item3f72d0d3f4:g:xuQAAOSwa~BYas47

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Bought it just after Xmas. Just not sure if too put the funds towards something else I have my eye on. :?:

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
starwars00 said:
Bought it just after Xmas. Just not sure if too put the funds towards something else I have my eye on. :?:
Depends on If you prefer the other item to the Boba Fett moc.

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Darkest_Logic said:
starwars00 said:
Depends on If you prefer the other item to the Boba Fett moc.

Yes I think I do. But totally depends on how much I get for boba, as to whether I can afford it. Basically if boba isn't worth what I need then I keep him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom