Big long list

Malmek

Youngling
Hi. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a rough valuation based on the list I made a few years ago? It's going to be ages before I can get photos and it would be good to have some idea what it might be worth.

I'd say my standards might not be as high as they should be when it comes to condition so with the figures 5 would be very good, 4 good, 3 average, 2 rough, 1 a bit broken. For vehicles 5 would be complete and very good, down to 1 which would be loads of bits missing or broken.

I don't have the COO's or info on other variations I'm afraid. Just what I wrote down at the time.

I don't seem to be able to upload a PDF on here so I've tried to put it here hesnogoodtomedead.wordpress.com

I realise that without photos it's hard for anyone to be sure but just an idea would be great.

Many thanks.

Malmek

Youngling
Any ideas, even very loose ball-park would be welcome. Maybe most of it is too rough to be of interest and I should just sell off the best few bits and give the rest to my son?

Lindo

Sith Lord
Hi mate, depending on condition, the loose figures without weapons would be between £2-£4, if they have the original weapons they would be between £10-£20 each for your everyday run of the mill figures, you do have the last 17 figures in there that are obviously worth more and they go anywhere up to £100 each, ebay sold items will be more of a guide for you on the last 17 figures

Lindo

Sith Lord
oh yeh your Yakface will go anywhere between £200-£250 if you list it on ebay and its in good condition :)

Malmek

Youngling
Thanks Lindo, That gives me some idea on the bulk of the loose figures. I've been looking on ebay at prices for the better ones. Any thoughts on the loose vehicles? The rough ones I realise will be worth very little, but some of the mini-rigs and others are pretty good. Boxed ones I'll have to watch on ebay as well. Thanks again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom