Latest Acquisitions

MarkG

Jedi Master
Great scores yet again guys...

Here's a few of my latest.

Sealed Area 51 magazine with the POTF reprint catalog - I now its technically repro... but never owned one of these.
Clipper Darth Vader Mailer
Toltoys 4-LOM Mailer
Palitoy Landspeeder - £27 eBay jobbie.

purchases.jpg

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Boba Fett finally has his ship after all these years!

I never had a Slave One growing up, but finally found one for a great price. Was covered in dirt and grime, but with a little scrubbing with soap and water, cleaned up nicely. $26 USD (plus shipping) well spent.

IMG_7779.JPG

IMG_7780.JPG

IMG_7784.JPG

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Seahawks said:

I never had a Slave One growing up, but finally found one for a great price. Was covered in dirt and grime, but with a little scrubbing with soap and water, cleaned up nicely. $26 USD (plus shipping) well spent.

IMG_7779.JPG

IMG_7780.JPG

IMG_7784.JPG

Nice pick up, the slave one will look lovely on display next to Boba Fett :).

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Not posted in a while, but February/March have proved hideously expensive for me.

DSCN3721.jpg

I realised my collection was missing MOC's and being a Palitoy man if I was going to start collecting them it would have to be this route. Sadly I don't earn Premiership players money so the only I can afford a set of the 1st 20 is going the re-seal route. Once Jamie sorts me out with some cases these will look fine for me on display.

Managed to finally get hold of a 1st issue ESB Palitoy X wing in a nice box, a mint and complete 12" Luke and a stunning upgrade to my Landpseeder.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
That is one he'll of a February Mark :shock:
That Landspeeder is a superb box and the original X-wing in ESB box is one of my fave pieces 8)

Is that a large head Han?

That really is a brilliant picture all round.

Congrats
Paul

stormcab

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Not posted in a while, but February/March have proved hideously expensive for me.

I realised my collection was missing MOC's and being a Palitoy man if I was going to start collecting them it would have to be this route. Sadly I don't earn Premiership players money so the only I can afford a set of the 1st 20 is going the re-seal route. Once Jamie sorts me out with some cases these will look fine for me on display.

Managed to finally get hold of a 1st issue ESB Palitoy X wing in a nice box, a mint and complete 12" Luke and a stunning upgrade to my Landpseeder.

Ok you win the internet today :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
Seahawks said:

You da man. Bringing it back from the dead to be cherished again :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
:shock: Those cards are brilliant, love that Palitoy Landspeeder....very nice.

Been after one of these for a while, delighted to pick one up locally today...should look great, framed up, alongside the boxed collection...
IMG_20170316_185940.jpg

IMG_20170316_191022.jpg

IMG_20170316_191037.jpg

Davaider

Padawan
Been after this item in Good condition for a while , Reminds me of Christmas in the 80's, Mum and Dad buying a copy of Tv Times and Radio Times for me and my brothers and us circling what to watch, cutting out the best pictures and arguing of course :lol:
IMG_0645.JPG

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
That TV Times really takes me back :D , when I see the hoarder programs on telly and you see stacks of these mags, I wish I could go through the old magazines to pull out all the SW related one's to keep before they are pulped and that Palitoy x-wing and Land speeder are just amazing :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Mark, fabulous set of reseals there- look superb 8)

Been after that TV Times for years- great find! Can't seem to find one myself :(

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Reseal or not, Mark, that's a fine looking instant MOC collection right there.

Dav, that TV Times is awesome. That makes me more nostalgic than anything I've seen for quite sometime. Love the "Channel 4 is coming too"! I take it that was advertising a screening of ANH rather than ESB despite them using ESB art on the cover.

Latest posts

Top Bottom