wp_ss_20170220_0001.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 732
  • wp_ss_20170220_0002.png
    wp_ss_20170220_0002.png
    71 KB · Views: 728

grinchy

Sith Lord
they are a nice set of figures,
I picked up another unleashed figure from ebay, been after this darth maul one for a while at a good price, usually around £50 I got this for £20 plus a few quid postage
Untitled_1_zpsjfxnwr7b.jpg

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
I'm really tempted with The Disney Elite Leia.
Considering it's roughly 10% of what sellers want for a Hot Toys Leia I think it represents good value.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Yeah they are good value for money
Well home and bargains got another lot of 6 inch black series in, 4 new ones, hux, snowtrooper, x wing pilot asty, and first order tie pilot
I know there were some issues with the last lot but these all look great, those other ones are released again also, and they still have the same problems but for 5.99 I think they are a good deal
fin%20pic_zpsnoyynl9l.jpg

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
I'll have to pop down to my local Home Bargains. They didn't have anything last time though.

Week off work, in Birmingham today and thought I'd pop into the Disney Store.
Well, she's down to £14.99. Bargain.
Its a bugger trying to change her hands mind.

Attachments

• IMG_20170302_180013.jpg
    IMG_20170302_180013.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 679

csc74

Anyone in the north east looking for those home bargains figures. Seaham had them in today. My friend spotted them so rushed down to get asty hux and pilot. Plus the kylo as its the better sculpted head scarf.

They didnt have chewie or finn or stormtrooper but they did have rey and bb8 looked fine. It was dirty version with lightsabre.

Wasnt aware theyd sold shoddy ones previous till saw this thread tonight. I hope there was no problem with kylos paint app. I didnt notice anything??!

This may answer my question about tru at gateshead having shed loads of sloppy painted troopers in stock too. More rejects?

grinchy

Sith Lord
last year home and bargains had a load of black series in, the paint apps were not the greatest so people thought they were factory seconds or similar
This new lot are better but the rey with bb8 has a black smudged dome on most I've seen, similar to the last lot, the newest four hux, asty pilot and snowtrooper all look great
Got this grievous in today from ebay, love the saga packaging with the clamshell
s-l1600_zpslwabdqnb.jpg

Russ J

Jedi Master
Managed to pick up Rogue One Jyn Ersu (imperial ground crew disguise) from Asda Living today (Leeds Crown Point) for £6 8) .....don't see that many about especially in TRU and Smyths toy stores...photo to come....

They did have two on the pegs do there is one still there (slightly hidden by me :lol: ) so if anyone needs one I can pick it up and post on for cost

grinchy

Sith Lord
Nice pickup mate!
Went to the local Aldi today and they had reduced the 6 inch heroes series from £6.99 to £3.99 so picked up four of them
IMG_20170314_182253_zpsuigppow8.jpg

Also checked out BnM store, they had the single force awakens figures for £5.99 which is a bit steep but the double pack for £6.99 so nabbed Threepio and R2

chiffy

Sith Lord
Well, thanks to Gadders, i finally have 1 of my modern grails. Only been after this bastard for about 20 years :mrgreen: Well pleased, didnt even think he was as big as this!

C4B1EAD5-B211-42EA-AA19-C54D7AB04AB5_zpshfo1st9z.jpg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
That Famba rocks. I remember back in the day I asked a friend who live in NY to grab one from FAO and bring it over for me when he next came to London. I had no idea of size so was quite surprised when he walked into my office one day in a very grumpy mood having had to lug the massive thing all the way in hand luggage because he couldn't check it :)
Great find though.

Russ J

Jedi Master
Some great pick ups lads well done (The Famba looks well cool 8) ....I still haven't seen anything in my local B&M so far even Home Bargains seem to be pretty quiet as well.....it all seems to be the Hot Wheels cars that fill the shelves on Home Bargains of late for me and I don't collect those :( ....

I've a few new pick ups but no photos as of yet.....

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
You got your Fambaa :D :D :D
Mate I know you've been hunting for one for as long as I've known you - superb buddy

chiffy

Sith Lord
db94 said:
You got your Fambaa :D :D :D
Mate I know you've been hunting for one for as long as I've known you - superb buddy

Thanks for the kind words matey. All i need now is a potj carbon freeze chamber payment plan or a cheap as chips buy it now! Grinchmeister, it's a reet beast with ' real feel ' skin apparently altho' touching him thru' the preview hole it just feels like plastic.
Just read that back. I advise people not to use the phrase " touching him thru' the preview hole " very often. Unless you want to of course :lol:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
This seems to have come early, forbidden planet website is still saying April but hey ho. One for the boys birthday next month.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 572

Latest posts

Top Bottom