Long Time suspected FAKE baggies scam / seller

momike

Jedi Master
I see one of these fake baggies (sw-d) turned up for sale on one of the groups recently and traced back to none other than Jeff :roll:

Lindo

Sith Lord
Has anyone else noticed the increase of baggies for sale in general? Is it just me or does it seem like people are off loading

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Lindo said:
Has anyone else noticed the increase of baggies for sale in general? Is it just me or does it seem like people are off loading

Thought totally the opposite Lido, I have a shopping list of wants & can't get a single one I am after for love nor bloody money.

I did sell some this week myself, but only as I bought a bulk lot to secure the ones I needed in the lot for my own collection & that's a deal I have been waiting on for over 6 months, can't find any good ones for sale myself sadly.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Lindo said:

Thought totally the opposite Lido, I have a shopping list of wants & can't get a single one I am after for love nor bloody money.

I did sell some this week myself, but only as I bought a bulk lot to secure the ones I needed in the lot for my own collection & that's a deal I have been waiting on for over 6 months, can't find any good ones for sale myself sadly.
Must just be me mate, might be I'm consciously noticing sales for baggies now after this has come out where as before I spose I wasn't really looking

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
What are you talking about Frank, there are hundreds of baggies for sale in the USA, you just need a contact to buy them and send over for you :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
What are you talking about Frank, there are hundreds of baggies for sale in the USA, you just need a contact to buy them and send over for you :)

You show me where Edd as I have a few stateside guys willing to help me, I see the regular one like prune face & R.L 3P0's Madines etc, never see any good ones at fair prices.

Dare

Padawan
It's been interesting reading about all of these suspected fake baggies that seem to originate from one particular seller. On reading the complete thread I've come to realise that I nearly committed £150 for a baggie Boba Fett figure listed by Jeff on ebay. The email exchange I had with him back in July of last year mentioned that he had 25 of these particular sealed figures from a job lot from the States (seems to be a bit of a common theme). I did feel at the time that something didn't seem to sit right, so decided not to pursue it any further. But maybe the Fett's were legit...

In light of the thread content it seems to have been the best thing I could of done!
It's a real shame as this situation has clearly blackened the hobby for many collectors. I do hope that full refunds will be honoured in full to all items identified as fake and traced back to this particular source.

I'll continue to follow the thread in the hope that all is resolved swiftly for fellow collectors.

momike

Jedi Master
So I hear that ukg have confirmed that the palitoy k baggies that Jeff has sold hundreds of are indeed fake.....

zhamlau

Youngling
Hey guys. Sorry if there is another post on this somewhere. I took a break for a few...uh...seasons lol, and wanted to know if there was any follow up on this. He still selling , or did he ever make right by the people he sold fake merchandise to?

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
zhamlau said:
Hey guys. Sorry if there is another post on this somewhere. I took a break for a few...uh...seasons lol, and wanted to know if there was any follow up on this. He still selling , or did he ever make right by the people he sold fake merchandise to?

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32649

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom