Valuation please

Dare

Padawan
Very nice collection of carded figures I wouldn't mind finding a place for that Bossk! :D

Sorry I can't offer anything on value for them.

Pholt222

Youngling
Pholt222 said:
These are the card backs

at-at commander back028.jpg At-At Commander back

bosk bounty hunter back026.jpg Bosk Bounty Hunter back

han solo hoth back027.jpg Han Solo Hoth back

lando calrission skiff back021.jpg Lando Calrission Skiff back

luke skywalker back024.jpg Luke Skywalker back

princess leia back029.jpg Princess Leia back

rebel soldier hoth back020.jpg Rebel Soldier Hath back

sand people back025.jpg Sand People back

walrus man back023.jpg Walrus Man back

droide stellare delia back022.jpg Droide Stellare Delia back

Pholt222

Youngling
I found two more figures today

bespin security guard032.jpg

bespin security grd back033.jpg
Bespin Security Guard

lando calrissian030.jpg

lando calrissian back031.jpg
Lando Calrissian Back

maxf

Jedi Master
The Italian Death Star Droid is very rare - you'd be looking at a minimum of £1000 I think, and if a couple of collectors fancied it possibly closer to double that. Very cool card. Assuming it's fully sealed of course.

itfciain

Grand Master
maxf said:
The Italian Death Star Droid is very rare - you'd be looking at a minimum of £1000 I think, and if a couple of collectors fancied it possibly closer to double that. Very cool card. Assuming it's fully sealed of course.

I would 100% agree and would be one of those collectors :lol:

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Love it when finds come up like these.
To be honest, I'm very interested in the Leia figure so won't give an estimate.
I'd recommend keeping an eye on eBay for some price guides.

Joe

Grand Master
Not sure how I missed this thread, wow!

Love the fact that you bought an Italian Harbert DSD for 99p right here in the UK!

lejackal

Grand Master
Joe said:
Not sure how I missed this thread, wow!

Love the fact that you bought an Italian Harbert DSD for 99p right here in the UK!
That actually adds strength to the otherwise flimsy story of the Harbert VCJ bought in the UK in the eighties.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Like Joe I'm amazed I missed this thread until now.

Some of those are going to be hard to value because of they are very uncommon. Luke and Leia on 45b cardback a (those are what you have) really don't turn up. I would suggest in open auction you'd be looking at £400+ on each. I know that's what I would be prepared to go to and I'm meant to be selling, not buying. The only caveat there is a closer look at Luke. He looks to have picked up something a little nasty.

The pick of the bunch is the Harbert Death Star Droid. Absolutely brilliant and that 99p sticker makes it. Four figures in him no problem at all. You'll do well out of these and £3,000+ shouldn't be too hard at all.

Question for you: it's unusual, although by no means unheard of, for stores to put price stickers on the back or on the bubble. Those are to too least "problematic" spots for collectors: they're easily removed from the bubble (although it's a shame to do so) and unobtrusive on the back. Did you move the labels when you bought them or did they come like that?

Pholt222

Youngling
Hi, not been on here much. Sorry. Got too confused with all the different information. All the figures are exactly as I bought them, aged by being in a box at the back of a meter cupboard. We bought lots, along with some dinkey and corgi cars, action man stuff etc. When we saw them reasonably priced and were giving them to our son as presents bit by bit but he went off them so they all just stayed there. They are what they are and no attempt has been made to change or improve. I understand from others on here a couple of them have, I think the term was frosting, if I remember correctly.

Regards

Sabbipode

Youngling
Hi - I know this is an old thread but as an owner of a Harbert Boba Fett bought in the UK I am very interested in where you bought the Death Star Droid. Since discovering the rarity of my Fett card the common thought was that it was only available in Italy - like you I have also somewhat dispelled the myth. The thing that really piqued my interest was the Bargain Market price sticker as that tallies with my own memory of place of purchase. Be great to hear from you. T

Pholt222

Youngling
Hi, sorry hardly ever on here nowadays. It was bought in a small toy shop in an indoor market in one of the seaside towns on the South Coast when we used to take the kids for a day out. I can't remember which town. We went to Hastings quite a lot.

lejackal

Grand Master
No. I was going to get my son to help me but he lives a long way off so I still have them. I pretty much put them aside as It started to get confusing.
as luck would have it you've just made a ton more (potential) cash as values have shot up since 2017

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom