WTB: POTF Coins (Set of 62 completed!!!)

darthmarv

Padawan
Hello everyone,

I'm a long time lurker and devoted listener to The Vintage Rebellion podcast!

I live in British Columbia, Canada.

Update: 2017-07-01. I am thrilled to say that I completed my POTF coin set today! Huge thanks go out to everyone in the community who reached out with contacts, leads and tips!

Happy Canada Day!

Cheers!

darthmarv

Padawan
Yes. I'm very happy to have lucked out with a Greedo today. Now, I will wait patiently for the day that a Sail Skiff comes my way... :p

darthmarv

Padawan
I could not have more luck than I do today. Believe it or not, I found a Yak Face today as well. Huge thanks to everyone who has offered to sell me their coins today. 6 remain...

darthmarv

Padawan
Found an Imperial Commander coin today. Thank you to everyone who has reached out with coins. The list is down to 5.

darthmarv

Padawan
Scored a Bib Fortuna coin today. Please contact me if you have any of the last 4 coins that I need. Thanks!

rdpla

Jedi Knight
--DarthMarv

I have no coins but i do have a custom made display unit if thats of interest to you

coin display.jpg

regards

Robert.

darthmarv

Padawan
Hi Robert,

Wow! That is a beautiful display. Thank you for the offer. However, I already have a display for my coins.

Cheers!

darthmarv

Padawan
Found a Zuckuss coin today. Please let me know if you have a Sail Skiff and/or Tusken Raider coin. 2 left!

yoda

Sith Lord
Well done to you! :D I am sure you are delighted, it must be a great feeling for you to have completed you goal on collecting all the coins.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom