Gary Appleby?

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
That's a pretty shocking story if it's true but if you were desperate for money, why would you go to these lengths to rob someones stuff when the victim will know exactly who did it and just go straight to the police?

yoda

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
That's a pretty shocking story if it's true but if you were desperate for money, why would you go to these lengths to rob someones stuff when the victim will know exactly who did it and just go straight to the police?

That's a good point maybe it is a scam as some have said, its hard to know.

spoons

Grand Master
looks pretty nailed on attention seeking rather than scamming - he'll be loving all the discussion going on about him. I'd put money on him being Jake Repas.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
looks pretty nailed on attention seeking rather than scamming - he'll be loving all the discussion going on about him. I'd put money on him being Jake Repas.

Just bought something from him Spoons - not a Kosher bloke??

spoons

Grand Master
punk_pat said:
spoons said:

Just bought something from him Spoons - not a Kosher bloke??

I hope I've not confused him with someone else, but he's the guy that has had multiple identities on Facebook, exposing frauds of his own creation and a general Walter Mitty type. Not dodgy but clearly not all there. He's had so many identities that I'm now worried that I've confused him with someone else :lol:

Either way, you should be fine

mumbo

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
One of the admins has asked for a photo of his plane tickets and he's told them to go **** their mother then blocked them. Nice one Gazza.

Yes a completely rational response :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom