help with luke moc ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys does this moc look real and allright to you guys ?

I just want to be sure if it is real before I buy it and that it is not a repro or great reseal.

20170413_141737.jpg

20170413_141722.jpg

20170413_141701.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
I may be wrong but something doesn't look right to me? Is the hanger hole too large? I'm no expert, don't have one. Maybe try and find a picture of a real one or wait for others to comment.

I am not sure :?

Found this sold on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOC46F-SW-VINTAGE-ORIGINAL-KENNER-LUKE-SKYWALKER-HOTH-2-ESB-BACK-48A-UKG-80-/291502861067?hash=item43deecab0b%3Ag%3AwMkAAOSwLVZVkBaw&nma=true&si=zs9raVnzgDrweMWDv7RwgrJknss%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Not 100% the same moc I found on evil bay, the front is different. To the left on the top of the moc the is 2 lines with no.

The one on evilbay only have 1 line.

Found some other with 2 lines on google but again not the same card variants :?

IMG_8595.1.jpg

sw_esb_luke_skywalker_hoth_afa_graded_85_116289734.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Andyclarke said:
Looks repro to me.

Maybe you are right, I have not found one moc yet on google that look like that one.

Seller told me it have been at the loft for more than 10 years and now he is selling his collection :?

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Hey Lars, I would not buy this.
To me the card looks like a re-print. If you get close, you need to see small dots from the so called "autotypical screen" used in industrial Offset-Printing. This looks like a good inkjet or laserprint.
Everything on this card does not look right: the colour, the material ...

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Plastikheld said:
Hey Lars, I would not buy this.
To me the card looks like a re-print. If you get close, you need to see small dots from the so called "autotypical screen" used in industrial Offset-Printing. This looks like a good inkjet or laserprint.
Everything on this card does not look right: the colour, the material ...

Thanks mate for the help, I am glad that you can see all this because I can't see it :oops:

But some warning lamps did light when I could not find a cardback or a moc on google that look the same. So my thoughts was fake or ****ing rare :lol:

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
The colours on the front of the card look faded and overall image isn't sharp and clear.
One could argue that of course its old and may be faded, but in tgis case the bubble is oddly crystal clear.
If you compare the front image of this card to the other two posted then there is a difference.
Also the hangar tab stops at the "A" on the last two cards. This is the same as my own Palitoy card.
I'm no expert on cards though, but it doesn't look right, IMO.

I'll send you a photo of my Luke Hoth cardback tomorrow, mate.
Need some natural light.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tobedesu said:
The colours on the front of the card look faded and overall image isn't sharp and clear.
One could argue that of course its old and may be faded, but in tgis case the bubble is oddly crystal clear.
If you compare the front image of this card to the other two posted then there is a difference.
Also the hangar tab stops at the "A" on the last two cards. This is the same as my own Palitoy card.
I'm no expert on cards though, but it doesn't look right, IMO.

I'll send you a photo of my Luke Hoth cardback tomorrow, mate.
Need some natural light.

Thanks Kev for the help, I will take a look at the photo :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom