Stolen Rocket Fett

Palifan

Sith Lord
Really glad to hear the Fett is back in the owners hands and I can't help but wonder what price the buyer paid for it. It must have been a fair amount which makes me surprised that they hadn't heard of this story before dropping all that money on it.

Hopefully the buyer has their money back now as it sounds like they never even got to see this item.

Ian

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Outrageous, that firstly you could steal that from your mate, and then think you could sell it on and it never come out in the wash.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
darth_daddius said:
I don't. If I read this correctly, this was a friend who was invited into a house on trust - trust that he violated in the most obscene way. I appreciate that he's come clean (after being caught out) but that doesn't make the trust/loyalty issue right. We're not talking about some kid who had a moment of weakness, we're talking about an adult who knew what he was doing, and who displayed a complete lack of disrespect for a friendship.

You're a better man than me Edd. **** him, I say.

Pat

agree totally .. **** him . glad it worked out minus one less ex asshole friend

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
As with all things, the judgement on this is with the injured party, we can all judge our own reaction and what we would do. Whichever way you hold it up stealing is stealing and cannot be condoned, but human nature is complex.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It's also just been revealed that the same person has stolen many items from Steve Sansweet at Rancho Obi Wan over the last couple of years :(

maxf

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
It's also just been revealed that the same person has stolen many items from Steve Sansweet at Rancho Obi Wan over the last couple of years :(

Many of which seem to have been sold on through Zach Tann (not knowing they were stolen and not part of the theft). Knowing how expensive items change hands, they could have gone through a few owners by now, so somebody is going to lose out.

Sad state of affairs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom