I'm in the Sun tomorrow!

x-pack

Grand Master
I got asked to do a little piece on collecting for the Sun. It's supposed to be about big boys and their toys but I think they're going down the collectors route, rather than cars and motorbikes.

Interview wasn't anything too deep, so right up my street. I want to see who else they got and what they collect.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Oh please post a picture or link up to it as The Sun won't quite reach me over here in the US, it sounds like something worth reading in there for once!

Ian

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
No offence to you Barry, but it's a scumbag paper.
http://www.anfieldroad.com/dont-buy-the-sun/
tFNzO9.jpg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Nice one, I got interviewed by York Radio once about trying to run a beach shop in the rain typical Yorkshire summer weather

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I never buy the Sun, but will have to buy one tomorrow now I no your in it Barry. I feel like I need a good laugh. :lol:

Can't wait, get your figures out for the lads.

mumbo

Sith Lord
I won't buy a copy or look online but put some pics up as it would be good to see what you had to say.

Sorry for raining on your parade with my previous comment :)

x-pack

Grand Master
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3329172/five-blokes-like-rocker-and-train-nut-rod-stewart-who-cant-get-enough-of-their-childish-hobbies/

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well done Barry, great piece although it's a shame you decided not to go topless!

Ian

spoons

Grand Master
No fan of the Sun either but great to see you in the news Barry - your fame is now widespread!

x-pack

Grand Master
I do understand the bitterness toward the Sun but I can tell you the three people who wrote and took photos for this piece are decent people ...one is my wife!

Of course I cant speak for the rest of the staff. Most, if not all, were probably still at school when those lies were published.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom