Latest Acquisitions

SOJ

Sith Lord
Here are my pick up from Echo. Paploo and Rebel Commando are from Simon. The latter is an early birthday gift from my missus. It's the first time anyone has bought me vintage since I was 6. Been looking for ESB puffy stickers for a while at a reasonable price, finally have set.

image.jpeg

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Some great pick ups lads, love the old photos... :D
Couple of nice cards SOJ... 8)

Latest addition to the box collection... very pleased, thanks to Phil for a top deal and super fast delivery!
IMG_20170414_084848.jpg

Thomas/Sweden

Padawan
Hi again! Great purchases guys, as always. That Trilogo Vader is superb! I bought this off ebay so it will hopefully arrive next week.

Happy Easter SW fap material fans!

s-l1600.jpg

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Dublinjeff said:
Some great pick ups lads, love the old photos... :D
Couple of nice cards SOJ... 8)

Latest addition to the box collection... very pleased, thanks to Phil for a top deal and super fast delivery!
IMG_20170414_084848.jpg

So weird seeing a photo of something I once had. Glad you are pleased with it Jeff.

coomber75

Sith Lord
lovely moc soldier!! nice work fellas not been buying lots but picked this fella up in a bundle looks a belter great stiff limbs... 1:49 eBay :)

Attachments

• 1492275367771539337560.jpg
    1492275367771539337560.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 698

Jedijut

Padawan
Well here goes for my first post.

My latest acquisition are a pair of Aussie Toltoy MOC Die Casts.
First seen these on a completed listing search on ebay after talking with Spoons about another MOC Die Cast. The Toltoys Landspeeder and Tie Fighter had finish a day or two earlier at a very cheap buy it now price. My first thought was id be very happy to pay double those prices and considering the rarity of the items even triple :wink:

So I thought about it for a couple of days and started to get the blues. It was only after seeing another totally unrelated MOC Die Cast get relisted by a dealer at twice the price that made me think........and bingo!!

Turning on all my Facebook notifications for the 100+ pages and setting new ebay searches with every possible variation, I was set for the long wait. A few days later I was a zombie and mentally drained from all the notifications id checked but I couldn't let it go.
Couldn't believe my eyes when I opened my Facebook notifications to find the Tie Fighter up for sale by a well known dealer for double the ebay price.
Typed SOLD that fast I had forgot the obligatory PM SENT post. Contacted the seller and asked if he had picked up the Landspeeder as well. To my delight he had and we worked out a deal for both.
Arrived safely back home in Australia and have taken center stage of my collection wrapped in acrylic cases.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 655
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 661
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 662
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 660

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
It's been a while since I last looked in on this thread, and WOW I'm blown away by some of the things that have been showcased, great stuff guy's.
With so many great/rare/interesting pieces being brought of late it's making me feel ashamed to post up my mundane run of the mill figures.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
great stuff , the ig88 picture got me all hot and bothered ... I have a fetish for him also !

great harbert , toltoys , hoth playset , and stickers , also the 1.49 is a thing of beauty

spoons

Grand Master
Great first post Justin! It must be nice that a couple of Australian pieces have come back to the motherland too :)

Loving the Harberts too SOJ,

The iggies, Luke, Attack Base and puffer MOC and stickers aren't bad either!

Thomas what is the book? I've not seen that before

Dare

Padawan
Yet more loveliness from so many! Thanks for sharing.

Dublinjeff - brings back happy memories of a playset I had as a kid, owned one again in recent years gone by but foolishly sold it on :shock: I feel like looking for one again! Enjoy yours.

coomber75

Sith Lord
made me remember back to the days when moc was 1.49 :D ahhh if only but hes now firmly swapped in to the display case :)

andygo

Padawan
In between helping out with the Propstore boys, panels, bars and general mayhem, I managed to snag some Celebration bits and pieces. ...

20170413_005146.jpg

20170414_012921.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom