DRAW DONE NEW VIDEO UP!! Make A Star Wars Wish EPIC 2017 Prize Draw

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks Ben mate.

I'm just bumping this, i really didn't want to. I thought it would be 'self bumping' especially with some of the prizes etc.
A quick update for you:
Things had been going really well but the sweat and chafing is really taking it out of me! The skin in particular around my wrists isn't recognisable as mine at the mo. Lots of aloe vera on the go :)
Seeing my just giving page not getting much love is a teeny tiny bit demoralising, so, rather than wait, if you have a few spare quid send a donation now. You can always top up in April and May!

Here is a photo or two of my Bath Half Marathon i ran last week.

Here is a QR code which will once again take you to the YouTube video.

Here is a QR code which will take you to my just giving page. You don't need either QR code though as the info is all on the OP.

Go on, sponsor me. This WILL BE MY LAST SWFUK sponsorship prize draw, truth.

Go on, can you stretch for a few quid?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez, don't lose heart, mate. It's a huge target and you know it'll come good. With the likes of Jabba's Court doing blinding work and our very own messed up Romba, Stu Skinner, organising and compering that superb fund raising event last you, you just can't fail!

I myself only dropped a few quid donation about a week ago. Nothing to do with not wanting to, just not getting around to it and being focussed elsewhere! And I'm only now getting around to some prizes for the draw! It'll all come good. The fine folk of this forum who spend masses of wedge on plastic toys are bound to be able to dig in their pockets, if only for a spare couple of quid. If everyone who logged on in a given week gave a fiver you'd be halfway there by now. Chin up, mate. It'll come good.

This can go as one whole lot or two separate prizes, whatever works for you.

First is a set of 12 1983 vintage ROTJ badges:

IMG_8535.JPG

And second is a set of four unopened vintage Presto Magix, 1983 ROTJ transfer sets:

s-l1600.jpg

SOJ

Sith Lord
Just fired you £100 over Jez. Want to help the kiddies but also really want that tour of Pinewood :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow chaps i'm loving the love.
First of all, massive thanks to Stu Skinner for organising a fantastic Quiz Night and Prize Draw last weekend where he single handedly raised £605 towards the target of £10,000. Stu mate you were a legend, you are a legend. I think I speak for me, Scruffy and SOJ (Plus Mrs SOJ) that you put on a great night. Love you.

Pete Davis (Naughty Jedi), what you can't do with a computer is beyond me, thank you so much for setting up http://www.stormtrooperrun.com your skills are brilliant. Love you.

SWFUK, you guys have shown me some serious love recently. You know who you are. Love you all.
Regardless of how big the sponsorship, it's all welcome and very much appreciated.

I've been speaking today with the mum of Oliver (Make A Star Wars Wish lad featured at the bottom of my initial post), she is delighted with what we are able to do for Make A Wish.

I was gutted to have my first fall on Wednesday as i was out and about.
IMG_7384_zpsn9w0zrv8.jpg

I tripped over due to a lack of concentration and distraction (adjusting the suit) and fell straight on my front!
Fortunately my gloves and arms took the brunt of the impact however over 48 hours later i'm still limping a bit and have a very sore glute :shock: :oops: The armour and helmet have escaped almost scott free.

Mind over matter though, I have my last Park Run at Pinewood's Black Park tomorrow. Followed by a Short Decathlon sponsored run in Reading on Sunday. Next weekend off and then off to Celebration. London Marathon will be here before I know it!

Thanks once again dudes.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Donation made ... don't give up, Jez.
Have a good time at Celebration and spread the word at your booth to reach the aim.

Jez

Sith Lord
Hey guys, wow thanks very much. Your great.
I've just logged on to find a very nice offer of a prize (more details to follow).

Thanks very much to everyone who has sponsored/donated. Much appreciated.
I'm now at 27% of my target, with a further 10% promised from the Jabba's guys on Facebook, so I'm slowly getting there.

I have no idea how this will go down at Celebration but the good news is I now have a Treadmill for my Booth!
Talking of which, here is the link: http://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Exhibitors/2775872/The-Running-Stormtrooper

Best get going, I've got so much to sort :eek:
I'll update the OP in a day or so.
Thanks for the support SWFUK

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Been glued to the live stream since it started but this was the first time I jumped off the sofa and cheered :D

Attachments

• WP_20170415_15_41_39_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170415_15_41_39_Pro.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,001

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Jez is doing an awesome job over here at Celebration!

I'm donating a complete set of my 14 Celebration 'first 12 + variants' badges. This will be these only full set anyone will be able to get apart from my ones so hopefully a good prize.

20170415_141100~2.jpg

Section 8

Sith Lord
Donation sent.

Also a donation sent on behalf of Gary Haygood.

Please enter both of us into the draw. :D

Super effort again, Jez.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thank you so much guys!!
Your donations, sponsorship and support is massively appreciated.
I'll be updating the OP as soon as I get the chance. This might not be until after the London Marathon now, but it'll definitely be before the big one on May the 4th!
Keep sharing and promoting peeps. If you feel the need to promote this Project, Prize Draw or my Facebook Page, please do so. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom