I'm in the Sun tomorrow!

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
I do understand the bitterness toward the Sun but I can tell you the three people who wrote and took photos for this piece are decent people ...one is my wife!

Of course I cant speak for the rest of the staff. Most, if not all, were probably still at school when those lies were published.

I think the controversy surrounding Kelvin McKenzie's story yesterday shows that nothing has changed at "The Scum"! Still printing racist and hate filled lies

I am really pleased that your story got published and I know you're a good guy just wish it was for a different paper that's all.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Read my parents copy of it earlier today just to read your interview, god stuff, saw you at echo aswell without realising it was you!

x-pack

Grand Master
Andyclarke said:
x-pack said:
I do understand the bitterness toward the Sun but I can tell you the three people who wrote and took photos for this piece are decent people ...one is my wife!

Of course I cant speak for the rest of the staff. Most, if not all, were probably still at school when those lies were published.

I think the controversy surrounding Kelvin McKenzie's story yesterday shows that nothing has changed at "The Scum"! Still printing racist and hate filled lies

I am really pleased that your story got published and I know you're a good guy just wish it was for a different paper that's all.

Yeh, I heard about that and thought 'jeez!' :roll: Not good PR

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Good read, nice one man. Never knew Rod Stewart was a model train enthusiast. This article is quite interesting.

http://www.gibson.com/News-Lifestyle/Features/en-us/toys-in-the-attic-rod-stewart.aspx

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good effort mate, though I'm firmly in the 'won't touch the s*n' category. Pathetic excuse for a rag.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
sun.png

Pomse2001

Grand Master
First when I saw the heading, I'm in the Sun tomorrow! then I thought, is he talking about he is going down on vacation to a warm country with a lot of sun. I do not live in the uk so I do not know much about the sun :lol:

But I was surprised when I learned you was in the news paper, great work, great story and great pictures :D

I love your loft, but I have told you that before :lol:

I really love how you can go up the ladder and sit there and then you are ready to play with your star wars :lol:

Your very own little holy temple 8)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Looks good Bazza, well done :D

It seems we have the same loft ladders and risk of falling at anytime aswell :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom