Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

Leemcl

Jedi Master
poncho said:
Leemcl said:
Got these two from EBay for £29.56 delivered. Clearly far from great. But hey loose they are this price & more IMG_8987.JPG

Minor Lift on left edge and crushed on Logray

Crushed bubble with small crack on Nikto !

well done fella im glad a forum member got those i had a nibble on those too in the last few mins he he
Cheers - so it seems your fault that Logray went up by a pound last minute :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
Bunglebubs said:
Cardbackkid said:
stormcab said:
Well done on Nikto & Logray. Saved from possible u-graders.

Does U grading still happen ?

It does with mailers etc but not with MOCs

I've seen people on Facebook admit to sending a MOC in to have the figure u-graded because the bubble & card were in terrible condition.

dreader73

Youngling
So almost a year of collecting mocs under £50. Picked up some great figures at great prices. Chirpa and 3PO bought in 93. It was another 23 years before my next moc. Who says buying carded is pricey.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 556

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
dreader73 said:
So almost a year of collecting mocs under £50. Picked up some great figures at great prices. Chirpa and 3PO bought in 93. It was another 23 years before my next moc. Who says buying carded is pricey.

Well done mate, that's the spirit. There's still some bargains out there, it takes a bit of searching but really satisfying when you find them. Great collection.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
This finished over a week ago so should be safe to post now. £43 for a Clipper MOC! I did spot it but forgot to bid. Had no mention of Clipper in the title so it went under the radar.

clipper.png

stormcab

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
This finished over a week ago so should be safe to post now. £43 for a Clipper MOC! I did spot it but forgot to bid. Had no mention of Clipper in the title so it went under the radar.

Yeah was watching this, but I am really trying to rein in my spending after a recent splurge, or else I certainly would have gone for this.

Lindo

Sith Lord
robpmarsh said:
2 MOC's from the Celebration room sale...£50 each

48 Back Han Bespin

20170419_210213~2.jpg

45 Back Cloud Car Pilot

20170419_210201~2.jpg
bargain there mate well done

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've never been to Celebration and assumed there'd be no bargains there - why would there be with a huge captive audience!? Those are beauties.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I had £50-ish of Nektar points patiently waiting on a desirable MOC coming on eBay for that price. I just got this today - for £50 to the penny!

2w1s9wp.jpg

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks, I've never actively sought out potf as they don't press my nostagic old fool buttons, being unavailable here back in the day. But the ATST is a nice figure/ colour/ combo so I'm really chuffed with my first POTF MOC.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Some great purchases, that 45 back Cloud Car pilot is the pick of the bunch for me, absolute bargain. :shock:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Three entries from me. Stormie is great, R2 has a cracked bubble and wicket has litho lightening from over use of a solvent to remove price label (not by me). So a mixed bag, but I'll sell on R2 and Wicket and keep the lovely stormie. I'm no fan of Kenner but I would have been chuffed with all three seeing as I'm selling off to raise funds. I still need my vintage fix:

IMG_8542.JPG

IMG_8540.JPG

IMG_8541.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom