The Last Jedi Teaser Trailer

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
The Force Awakens teaser was really all about pace, from the first shot of Finn panting to BB8 whizzing along and then Rey accelerating on her speeder. And that plays to the strength of JJ Abrams - he's from the 'razzle dazzle' Hollywood school of directing.

This trailer is the opposite, "breath", it slows things down. If Looper is anything to go on then I believe Rian Johnson will produce a more elegant, thoughtful and measured movie than TFA. Maybe The Last Jedi wont be such a thrill ride, but I think it will resonate a bit deeper.

Regarding the poster, I just hope it isn't a Celebration exclusive and that it will actually become the theatrical poster. It has massive impact, great bold colours, and a bit of a fantasy art 80s vibe - would look great as a quad!

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Talking of an 80s vibe... :D

C9ZWpVJVoAEW-v8.jpg

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Grant_C said:
It's the greatest movie ever made. Even better than ESB :)

I don't think so. As TFA is a cheap rip off (oh dear, ANH must be the mother of it) I have no faith in this one coming up. As I said before: there is nothing that can beat the OT. And it has nothing to do with us growing older and all of that psychological sh**.

Damn Lucas, because after ROTJ it should have ended. Why? Because you can't beat the original. Just look at these Alien sh** commercial garbage and you know why. It is just Disney trying to milk the Lucas cow which has dried up many years ago...

Fake news, sad? No, just a fact of life and makes me longing for a final rest place on Dagobah... :?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
SW brings out differing opinions which is great.

I love the OT, but watch other SW films, because they are SW 8) aside from OT, they all have their place, for different reasons for different people.
For me, bring on the films, I love SW, so the more the better for me :D

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
/\ seeing Grant and MrTie with their avatars I imagine them to be the two 'odd couple' pilots in a TIE Bomber who just cant stop arguing. :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
/\ seeing Grant and MrTie with their avatars I imagine them to be the two 'odd couple' pilots in a TIE Bomber who just cant stop arguing. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 955
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom