Modern collection thread

grinchy

Sith Lord
That's a nice bag, yeah pop it on display
Spent some time putting these cards on the back of my door, I don't have all the carded figures in the line, i'm missing hux which i'll pick up eventually, but that's all i'm after really
DSC_0046_zps5qhgxrbb.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers mate, I had a look and couldn't find him at Tru, not in a hurry so no worries
Got some clear decorating clips from Homebase after a tip from a friend on another board, adhesive backed small clips that are perfect for MOC
DSC_0055_zpsuvyjlvft.jpg

DSC_0053_zpsi588lpk2.jpg

DSC_0056_zps7rsx8zmw.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers mate, I had to wait till my daughter moved out to get the room, my wife likes the display and now its all contained she likes it even better

chiffy

Sith Lord
I know this isnt strictly all Star Wars related but i am feeling quite proud of my self for finally sorting out and tidying up 1 half of the manloft! Didnt realise just how many Jakks figures i had stashed away :mrgreen: so thought they deserved to have an airing! The Hulkster looked very happy indeed to be reunited with Princess Leia Organa altho' She Ra looked a bit pissed!
You really dont want to see the other half of the stash at the moment but 1 day......... :wink:

Russ J

Jedi Master
Thats a cool display there Chiffster,nice one mate 8) ....

I used to have a few of the WWF figures years ago,nothing 'rare' so to speak...I sold majority of them at a car boot I did in the mid 90's with the exception of Macho Man Randy Savage which I still have....Also still have a couple of head Bandanas as well (Hulk Hogans Python Power and Randy Savage one) I also still have the Ultimate Warrior 'bomber' style jacket as well,think I got it from when I used to collect the VHS tapes of the various events,ie...Wrestlemania's,Royal Rumbles etc...it was (I think) a company called 'Silver Vision' who released these videos and in the boxes there were order forms that you could send off with a postal order (remember them :lol:) just to cover the postage of the jacket...so you got the jacket just for the price of the postage :lol: ......Also still got about 3 years worth of the WWF monthly magazine from around December 91' to around mid 94' also still got various copys of the 'Spotlight' magazine as well..

corbinray

Hey guys,

I'm a Masters student studying in the UK. I'm currently doing my dissertation based on action figure collectible communities since I'm an avid collector myself :D .

My research aims to help collectors make better trading decisions - do get in touch with me if you're interested on my findings so far.
Meanwhile, please help me fill in the survey below to give some insights on what would be beneficial for you personally as a collector:
http://bit.ly/collectors-form

Many Thanks,
Corbin

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, yeah i'm made up, just go sitting in the room or changing it round, shame photobucket removed all the pics in the thread

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom