WTB Please delete post

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30095

Not graded but worth checking out and poss taking a small chance by submitting for grading urself.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

If I see something on here for sale that is not graded would you mind if I asked your opinion on it?

Thank you for sending me the link for the figure.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

If the figure would grade straight 85's why wouldn't the owner grade it as I presume it would make it easier to sell?

If I was to express interest in the figure do you think the owner would grade it for me prior to the sale?

Thanks for your help

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Hi

If I see something on here for sale that is not graded would you mind if I asked your opinion on it?

Thank you for sending me the link for the figure.

That's fine mate, the majority of stuff for sale on here is honestly described as u'd prob b dealing with decent true collectors etc.

Of the 20s ur after the Power Droid will b ur brick wall :!: The others won't b a walk in the park either esp as ur after top condition too :!:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

I have amended my original post as I have managed to acquire the three 20 Back droids on UKG 85 grade MOC's so no longer need them I also have a Snaggletooth on a 80 card but would still like to upgrade it to an 85 grade if the opportunity presents itself.

Thanks for your help.

Anthony

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
According to afa population report there is one 85 Pali snagg 20 back and 1 85 Pali PBP sticker 20 back.

Personally I don't place much reliance on these population reports.

I also know of at least one ukg 85 palitoy snagg on 20 back.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
What does an 85 Palitoy PBP sticker 20 Back look like, is it much different from a standard Palitoy 20 Back?

Don't know mate, was just quoting from the afa page.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Sparky P said:
According to afa population report there is one 85 Pali snagg 20 back and 1 85 Pali PBP sticker 20 back.

Do you know where the AFA/UKG 85 graded Palitoy Snaggletooth are located, are they in the U.K.?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Sparky P said:

Do you know where the AFA/UKG 85 graded Palitoy Snaggletooth are located, are they in the U.K.?

The AFA one is sitting on the shelf upstairs thanks :lol:

Palitoyman

Padawan
There must be 2 AFA 85 Snaggletooths, my triple 85 is on display as well, to be honest there wont be many more out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom