Latest Modern Acquisitions

chiffy

Sith Lord
That stash makes my eyes water mate! Imagine the delight on their faces when they get introduced to those goodies! Great stuff and really heartwarming :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
Thats a great secret stash there mate 8) ...will you be my grandad :lol: ...

Your grand kids will love you forever 8)

I were in Home Bargains yesterday and saw the 6" Black Series figures for £5.99 each (they had Kylo,General Hux,Stormtrooper,Flame Trooper if I remember rightly)...I were close to buying some but that would mean i'd have to source down the complete set as I couldn't just leave it 'unfinished' so to speak (a bit of OCD coming in there :lol: ).....so I decided against it...The sculpts are great there's no denying that though 8) ....

I picked this up off Ebay the other day to add to my collection of Green Card commtech chip set...

PIC%206_zpsvbcelvmt.jpg

I'm not sure how many there are in this set but I do no there are a few I still need.....

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Russ J said:
Thats a great secret stash there mate 8) ...will you be my grandad :lol: ...

Your grand kids will love you forever 8)

I were in Home Bargains yesterday and saw the 6" Black Series figures for £5.99 each (they had Kylo,General Hux,Stormtrooper,Flame Trooper if I remember rightly)...I were close to buying some but that would mean i'd have to source down the complete set as I couldn't just leave it 'unfinished' so to speak (a bit of OCD coming in there :lol: ).....so I decided against it...The sculpts are great there's no denying that though 8) ....

I picked this up off Ebay the other day to add to my collection of Green Card commtech chip set...

PIC%206_zpsvbcelvmt.jpg

I'm not sure how many there are in this set but I do no there are a few I still need.....

If you follow this link I believe this is a full list
http://www.swfigures.com/swf/Archive-GreenCard.htm
Hope that this helps.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Finally picked up another of my modern wants as stupidly never got 1 on release. Been watching them for seems like years on the bay but not prepared to pay the £60ish pricetag. Then 1 popped up on a local facebook site for £40 so a £30 offer and hey presto :mrgreen:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Chiffy, amazing pick up for £30 mate 8) Would love one of those myself.

Damian, that Boba is so damned cool. Amazing.

I've had a great modern week. The pick of the bunch is this. After seeing Ryan (starshipriot's) Secret Santa gift I knew what I had suspected: I needed one. I love the transforming heads and will pick up a set in due course but I'm determined to do so at less than a tenner each. The Death Star in good, complete, boxed condition is a bugger to find at less than £60. Imagine my surprise when this popped up on buy it now for £20 plus £6 postage. Described as complete with "some internal packaging" it was better than I had hoped. It was complete and had 4 bits of loose cardboard in the box. After 20 mins of fiddling and various combos I got it back together and hey presto, a bobby bargain, £26 Micromachines Death Star:

IMG_8583.JPG

IMG_8584.JPG

From another seller I picked up all this lot for £50 delivered. I was never a fan of the Deluxe packs but I knew I would ha e to get them at some point. Still need to pick up the Probe Droid. And I quite liked the FX figures although never had them in the 90s although have since picked up some proofs, so defo had to have them. And when I saw the sabres: bam! I was straight back to my uni years and pissed sabre fights in Liverpool! Had to have them. Love he packaging. So overall a great week to be back in modern. Absolutely loving it.

IMG_8579.JPG

IMG_8585.PNG

IMG_8586.PNG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dammit. I wasn't going down this route but it appears my satnav has totally ****ed up.

Little trip to Home Bargains today. £73 spent. Not bad considering R2's RRP was £120. Hey, that justification works in my head!

IMG_8631.JPG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
TRILOGY COLLECTOR said:
Rogue One Rapid Fire Imperial AT-ACT :D :D :D

Just picked it up - love it. Work via phone on app too

That's very cool :) I see it's £100 at TRU at the moment. Although those lucky buggers in the States had it available to them at $50 on Amazon early today :(

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ok, was trying to cut out random purchases but 100 for that beast... It will sit in the store room untill Christmas, but at that price couldn't resist. The boy will have a long wait though, not that he will know :)

TEEBO1979

Padawan
Just picked up an AT-ACT myself today looks excellent. It May come down a little more in the future but could not resist at £100, considering it was £299 at Xmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom