WTB Please delete post

Palitoyman

Padawan
It will be tough to get an 85 Ben, it is now one of the toughest 12 backs to get, certainly up there with Chewbacca, the majority will be locked up in collections, that's how I got mine, it will be also tough to get hold of a Large Head Han Solo, extremely rare, I not sure how many are out there, last time I enquired I was told 4!!!

You just have to be patient in this game, hopefully one will come up for you in the next few months, some people have to wait years!!!

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Patience is a skill I have not yet acquired hence the reason I have widened my collecting scope. If I don't get a Ben I will buy something else maybe a 30 Back Fett (only in my dreams).

I am trying not to think about Large Head Han's as a I think that will be nearly impossible to acquire!

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi Everyone

I have just bought a Ben which completes my 12 Back Run. All I need now are the two variations which shouldn't be too difficult to find :D

Thanks for your help.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi Everyone

I have updated my original post to reflect what I am now looking for which is the two Palitoy variation figures Vinyl Caped Jawa & Large Head Han. I realise these figures are rare and expensive but if you have either of them and are considering selling them please contact me as I could be interested.

Thanks for your help.

Anthony

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom