DRAW DONE NEW VIDEO UP!! Make A Star Wars Wish EPIC 2017 Prize Draw

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Just finally donated and going to bump this to the top with a progress update. Keep going buddy.

This was 1 hour or so ago.

IMG_6354.PNG

walkie

Sith Lord
Well done Jez on completing this epic challenge. Donate sent yesterday so hopefully it can help the total topple 12k!!

Stefan

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Finally donated Jez, been meaning to do it from the start. :(

Huge congrats on all the running events culminating with the big 40 miler today. Absolutely tremendous achievement to have finally completed your bloody mental challenge. Well done mate.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
I will be adding a super duper mystery prize to the prize draw...once I get off my ass and go take a pic. :D

We call them Donkeys over here :lol:
Ride em cowboy :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Guys I don't know where to begin! It's done.

I must say that the support which has been shown to me by this forum has been brilliant. The support crew yesterday were phenomenal, it really felt like a brotherhood. Both my wife and my Pinewood contacts have said 'your friends are lovely' it's true, all of it.

The support team consisted of: Piett101 (Peter), Daz (Darren), Stu, Grant, Marc Hockley and Savory100. You guys were great.
Stephen was awesome at being an extremely knowledgeable runner who'd nag me at every possible opportunity to eat and drink and replenish my salts. He took enough food and equipment to aid a whole running team let alone one trooper. Without Stephen's welcome nagging, i don't know if it would have worked out as well as it did.

I've spent the day catching up with Facebook, Instagram & Twitter and thanking every donator. I really appreciate all of your comments.

Here are a few photos of the day:

IMG_7651_zpseqtiu4z7.jpg

L to R Pete, Daz, Stephen, Marc, Grant and Stu

IMG_7648_zpstvocyhsa.jpg

IMG_7661%202_zpshymxz2i4.jpg

The most random part of the day, a lady asking me if i'd pose with her dogs. I was expecting her to come back with two maybe 3 but not a pack! Well at least she donated £30!
IMG_7664_zpss54e5gur.jpg

Jez%20Finish%20Line%201_zpsxkuglkfo.jpg

With Little Oliver, a Make A Wish Kid who crossed the finish line with me
Jez%20and%20Oliver%20Finish%20line_zpsecxcpitw.jpg

FullSizeRender_zps828g5uev.jpg

Finally, apart from a few rather large blisters my biggest injury is the chaffing
IMG_7643_zpsxwvqnxmo.jpg

So many of you have donated and entered the Prize Draw, thank you. Once again, please check your names on the first post to ensure i have added you to the list!
There is still time for others to, those who have only just seen this, or those who have been waiting for me to complete the challenge, or those who have already sponsored and are now thinking 'wow, lets give some more ;)'

A Tour around Pinewood Studios and some other amazing prizes await!

Thanks again SWFUK

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Mate, I've said it before and happy to say it again. True heroes deserve recognition and support.

I was very glad to provide the feed station and nagging... slightly less happy when Stu kept nominating me to be the runner on the 'next lap' as I appear somehow to have amassed 20 miles by your side.

I can't really knock him, he did put in a decent shift when it counted right at the end! :wink:

I will say that the miles shared, were exceptionally good miles, steady paced; apart form the first 7-8 where you seemed determined to get closer to 9 min miles than a 40 mile run should be! But they were friendly underfoot ( one trip aside..) and full of friendly chatter too.

It was also a pleasure to bark at you a bit, you needed it... all ultra distance runners do... we all are reluctant to stop, we're all reluctant to drink if we're not thirsty or eat if we're not hungry.. if we feel either though it is always too late and the gig is up. You listened and took the abuse, stayed focussed and delivered. All I wanted was for you to succeed... Glad I could help in a small way.

YOU GOT IT DONE!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Here is my prize lot for the Jezathon. Don't get too excited, the cardback has been repaired. Yoda is a custom bootleg by yours truly. Sorry no mac and cheese in the box.

Attachments

• 20170507_111349.jpg
    20170507_111349.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 858

Jez

Sith Lord
Thats great Todd, thanks very much!

Guys i've just taken delivery of the Prop Store piece from Andy G. It's no longer going as a prize. I'm keeping it, it's that nice!!

Just kidding. Whoever wins this piece is one lucky bugger. It's truly awesome :)

Jez

Sith Lord
A couple of names have now been added to the prize draw hopefuls. As explained, I had knew i would have missed a few people (5 in total), please check that your name is on the list. I want to ensure that i've not missed anyone, especially with the real name/user name options out there!!!

Check your name!!

Jez

Sith Lord
2 DAYS LEFT TO DOUBLE CHECK ENTRIES OR GET A FEW MORE TICKETS.
IS YOUR NAME ON THE OP? IF NOT YOU AREN'T IN THE DRAW, EVEN IF YOU'VE SPONSORED.
I NEED TO KNOW WHO I'VE MISSED.

Not shouting, just had my finger on the shift key for extra emphasis :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
WOW, i've just gone through the list of names (forum users) and its huge!!
OK, so just to double check as i've found some more just now who had donated and i've added them to the list:
Scott Cato
Matt Fox
Mumbo
Cazza
The force UK
wreck it ralph
rob marsh
nicky brown
stu skinner
Simon McOwen
Dan Burgess
steve savory
andrew norton
plastikheld
Phil Wainwright
Andy Preston
section 8
chipsteak
dr ball md
Marc Hockley
dorset mark
rhyfelyser
Jason Smith
Andy Clarke
Lee Simpson
Bootyhunter
Iain Sanderson
Matthieu Barthelemy
Richard Hutchinson
James Woolley
Rich200
Rounster
Michael Sith Smith
Chris Mann
Mr Shifter
Craig Spivey
James Cox
_Lee_SWFUK
Laurence Dyer
Edd Jedi
Grant
Cantina Patron
LeJackal
Daz
Jamie Brown
Lom
Seahawks
Ross Barr
Vin3PO
Walkie
Bobby Bobs
Tie Fighter Boy
Paddy Jedi

Anyone else?? Who have i missed?
Draw due to close today (tonight, lets say 6PM UK). I might be able to sort/record the draw tonight.

ONE RULE: Whoever wins the Pinewood Studios tour, you must use it yourself or inform me of what you intend to do with it. This is not for resale/ebay etc. If you aren't able to travel to Pinewood please let me know what you'd like to do and we can have a rethink.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Good luck all and thanks to Jez for being a mental case and doing some running so we can all enjoy the comp as part of this epic fundraising effort :D
Can't wait to see what outfits the kids are rocking for the draw this year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom