another palitoy vcj up for grabs - vectis auction 24th may 2017

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I was getting a bored for the first dozen pages.. random MOC, random MOC, broken MOC, resealed MOC.. beater figure lot, OK complete figure lot.. yawn..

Then BLOODY HELL!!! what the deuce.. some of the pre-prod and unproduced coins and posters and just OMG... this one is certainly a series of warm up lots before the main event(s) isn't it!

Gutted about the Yan Solo... AF bleedin' A casing does its job again :(

80s_collector

Padawan
currymonster6290 said:
yeah I'm with nick (hothrebel) on this it could go mental and can see 20 to 25k
maybe more on a good day!

Yeah I agree with you both there, it might hit 30k on a good day and set a new world record price..... :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
I'm gonna put in a bid of £500.

Well, we thought Brexit wouldn't happen, and laughed at the possibility of a Trump presidency :D

Palitoyman

Padawan
I can't see it going for more than £15k, there are far rarer figures out there nowadays, not sure with this one if it makes it 6 or 7, the commission will be a tough one to take whoever gets it, I think the Palitoy Large Head Han is rarer, I only know of 4 sealed examples out there.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
It is certainly going to be interesting to see how much this does actually sell for and who buys it. The last one that sold through vectis was shrouded in controversy "did they exist " now that it is undoubtedly recognised as the real deal it will certainly gain more interest and I would think a much higher price.

Palitoyman

Padawan
I know who my money is on, can't see any other outcome to be honest, I'll have to wait for a few more coming up and hopefully pick one up for £500!!!

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
I'm half tempted to wait and see if there's more about to turn up - though I might not have a choice in the matter.

Every time a new one pops up they get a little more common - that's what I tell myself.

coomber75

Sith Lord
I still remember opening my one years ago :roll: but hey at least I still have the little fella loose sat proudly in my collection.... who needs 25k anyway :lol:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Good newsi was a naysayer on these a few years back and was proven wrong. :D

I still rue the day i said eat a carded Jawa if they were real :lol: i think this will break the £20000 barrier myself. Prices are going apeshit at the momet and there are some big spenders about.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom