Latest Acquisitions

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
IMG_2079.JPG

My latest pick up. Real minty condition 8)

Attachments

• IMG_2078.JPG
    IMG_2078.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 627

SOJ

Sith Lord
I hope I don't cause WW3 by posting this. I don't normally go in for customs at all. But going through my box of beater figures this was too tempting. Made up of 2 loose limbs figures with various paint rubs I've created this:

IMG_3331.JPG

I've seen others post them in past and of all the customs I've seem this is the one that does it for me. Luke Jedi final duel. Sits nicely next to my regular Luke Jedi, he look the business.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's your Birthday, Dan, totally allowable. Actually, it looks brilliant.

Now that is a minty Vader. Beautiful!

Great blaster collection, Mark. They look awesome. See you haven't gone for the "Only-40%-of-the-box-left" variant of the 3 Positon laser rifle that sold at Vectis today :lol:

Nice Pali cardback, too. Enjoying picking up the card backs more and more and there are still bargains to be had.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
I hope I don't cause WW3 by posting this. I don't normally go in for customs at all. But going through my box of beater figures this was too tempting. Made up of 2 loose limbs figures with various paint rubs I've created this:

IMG_3331.JPG

I've seen others post them in past and of all the customs I've seem this is the one that does it for me. Luke Jedi final duel. Sits nicely next to my regular Luke Jedi, he look the business.

Looks great... I'm at a loss though (and probably being really dumb)... what is the torso from?

SOJ

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
SOJ said:

IMG_3331.JPG

Looks great... I'm at a loss though (and probably being really dumb)... what is the torso from?

Luke Poncho

SOJ

Sith Lord
And this arrived today. I've started a mission to complete a run of Jedi MOC's with alternative photo art. Already got the Vader.

IMG_3336.JPG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SOJ said:
And this arrived today. I've started a mission to complete a run of Jedi MOC's with alternative photo art. Already got the Vader.

IMG_3336.JPG

Wow, that's very cool. I can't even recall the last time I saw that alternative photo for Ben.

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Thought this might be appropriate since the Monaco GP and Indy 500 are this weekend. I recently picked up the Duel at Death Star Racing Set. I've had my eye on one for awhile, but didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for it (especially since I've been on a buying spree of late and need to tone it down a notch). Anyway, I bid on this at a fairly low price and to my surprise, won it.

It is complete for the most part. Has a couple damaged pieces of track, but still able to connect them. The biggest bonus is it still works! Now I loved slot car tracks as a kid and had a couple growing up, but never this one! It's actually a "slotless" track and the cars can switch lanes, albeit hit and miss.

A very neat set that blends my love of SW and racing.

Here's a little video of my daughter and I testing it out. I may need to eventually find some extra track to make a road course. Now that would be awesome. :)

https://youtu.be/rh4qIgBVJ_U

IMG_8539.JPG

IMG_8538.JPG

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Some very nice MOC recently picked up, love the Death Star racing set. Never seen one of those before. 8) :shock:

Latest posts

Top Bottom