What have you never owned?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dagobah playset - actually never had any of the playsets as a kid. When it came to birthdays or Christmas it would have meant missing out on a ship or a vehicle which I always thought would be the better option.
I really fancy Dagobah now though - its ESB and I love the original designer hide his daughters name on it and as my daughter is also called Emily it's clearly the will if the force for me to own one :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
VC Jawa for me still annoying as in the late 90's I thought I owned one only to discover it was fake in the early 00's. A beater MOC one would be nice, probably cheaper than a graded loose one. :roll:

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
I have most of the figures and several key vehicles.
My interest as a kid started to drop around the last 17 and I only have a few of them.
I had pondered getting the ones I never had as a kid to complete a loose run but I'm content with what I have.

However, there is one standout item I wanted as a kid, the AT-AT, but never did and have unsuccessfully bid on a few. It's still one I would like to own amd have on display.

av6

Jedi Knight
I bow my head in shame, but put my hand up. It kills me to admit to this....

I never owned an Obi Wan Kenobi figure. Apart from that I had EVERY other figure.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have never owned the sonic controlled landspeeder, kenner death star or wicket from the ewok cartoon series :(

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Never owned a B-Wing. I've always thought it was a cool ship and almost pulled the trigger on one several times over the years, but never have. One of these days I'll finally do it.

x-pack

Grand Master
I've owned micro line figures but never a playset. It's something I've seen in other peoples' collections and have toyed with picking one up. One day maybe.

If anyone wants to swap for a mint boxed Indy map room I would consider it

ODB

Jedi Master
The Ewok Battle Wagon, terrible terrible concept, toy and hideously ugly to look at. Proud not to have it.

subzero

Sith Lord
Iv'e never owned an original Star Wars MOC or ESB MOC figure before, iv'e only ever collected ROTJ mainly due to them generally being the cheapest and most common to get hold of, and I can own those same SW & ESB figures anyway but on ROTJ cards, and being that ROTJ has always been my favourite film/toy line since being a kid it's a bonus for me :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom