Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claysmith7

Youngling
Hello to all,

I've been a member since June 2015, I joined the forum as I still have most of my childhood Star Wars collection. I'm not really into vintage and prefer the modern stuff based on the OT, I have quite a few of the Vintage collection and some of the larger ships which have been released. I also collect OT six inch figures though I prefer SH figuarts and Mafex to the black series ones.

My daughter Eliza has been brain washed by me so loves Star Wars also, I took her to see Rogue one at the cinema when it came out and it was the first film she ever saw at a cinema. She has played with some of the modern that I have collected, loves the BMF and the large AT AT and has started her own Star Wars collection. I did have to buy a Jar Jar binks figure for her as The phantom menace was her favorite film to start with, then ROTJ due to the creatures in Jabbas palace, though she has now moved on to Empire strikes back which she just calls the snow one!

Name: Clay
Single/married: with partner for 17 years
Residence: Northants
Kids: one daughter named Eliza aged three and a half
Pets: one dog Molly and two cats George and Leia (wasn't allowed to name the dog)
Collecting focus: Modern OT
Character focus: OT mostly
Other interests: Motorbikes, PS4 and anything RC

yoda

Sith Lord
Yes haven't been here in awhile welcome all you new guys. You will find this is a great forum to be part of :)

Duncan78

Hi all I'm new to collecting star wars figures, I am at a bit of a crossroads I recently re found a whole box of figures in my parents attic, I have gone through them and done a little research and bagged them up, originally with the intent to sell but I'm quite tempted to keep them as a collection... thought I would check out the forum here and see how it goes?

Name: Duncan Allen
Single/married: with partner for
Residence: Full Sutton Yorks
Kids: none
Pets: none
Collecting focus: Don't know yet, just started, but I would like to collect all the accessories for my current collection.
Character focus: See above

Jonathan Robinson

Name: Jonathan Robinson
Single/Married: Married
Residence: Louisiana, USA
Kids: 5
Pets: None
Collecting Focus: US domestic Kenner MOCs. Currently have 408 to date.
Character Focus: None

Collecting interest: All production MOCs and boxed items in sealed or in the case of boxed opened but unused contents.

Looking For
- Boxed Sears Cantina play set and RC Jawa Sandcrawler
-Cast and crew swag from the original trilogy.

Anglophile Star Wars collector from the States who has been enjoying the Vintage Rebellion podcast for the past few months. Had the pleasure of meeting a few of you (Jez, Peter Davis, Richard Hutchinson, Jason Smith, Grant Criddle, Ben C, Lee Harris and Iain Sanderson) at Celebration. I have been a member of Rebelscum since 2005 as raven7dp as some of you may know me by that handle. I look forward continuing to learn from this group as well as be entertained by it as well.

Tony jedi

Padawan
Hello all. Just joined this site. My name is Anthony and I am 45 years old. I work full time at a well known online retailer named after a famous river. I am married with two daughters. I collect autographs and of course vintage star wars. I have amassed 32 pieces so far and looking for the last 14 I need. These are all boxed and complete with instructions sheets etc. I also have all 100 figures in a display cabinet. These are loose but complete with correct weapons and accessories.I also have the run of marvel UK star wars vintage comics. I buy and sell a lot of various items as well to raise funds where applicable. Thanks guys.

johngalantini

Hi everyone, I'm John Galantini. I left Facebook a few months ago and the Echo Base group is probably the one thing I miss about it. Now I have no reliable source for buying vintage figures, so I found SWF and thought i'd join and maybe track down some of my old Echo Base friends? I also do a Star Wars fan podcast called 'Blah Wars' which you can find on iTunes.

Rlowe88

Youngling
Hi All,
I'm new to collecting star wars figures. My name is Ryan Lowe, 28 years old, married with 2 children and from Accrington.
I have been looking for a few months at starting a collection after speaking with a fellow member and getting the bug. I have purchased a few loose figures and a Millennium Falcon with box for which I need some parts. I have joined this forum to educate myself and learn from the people that know. I apologise in advance for any silly questions that I may ask. After having a think I have decided to make completing The First 12 and also completing the millennium falcon my main aim and i am hoping this forum will help with that.
Look forward to speaking and learning from many of you.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome to all the new guys on here :D

Welcome aboard Ryan, good luck with your hunt for first 12 :D
Get a pic up of your vintage buys in the latest aquisitions thread, always good to see a boxed Falcon 8)

Johnny_Fett

Youngling
Thought I'd say hello and quickly introduce myself, I'm John from upnorf. A fan since childhood, never really a collector though, only ever had a handful of vintage storm troopers and Boba Fett etc but after misplacing my very worn and played with Boba I've started to look at collecting. Bought another Boba in the hope that Sod's law kicks in and mine will turn up (fingers crossed, I feel extremely gutted/stupid) While buying that I've decided that I should get an old slave 1 to keep him in so he won't be so easy to lose again.
Now not only am I trying to locate my Boba I'm trying to locate a cargo ramp for slave 1 too, oh and then a carbonite Han, think this is going to become a habit?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Johnny_Fett said:
Thought I'd say hello and quickly introduce myself, I'm John from upnorf. A fan since childhood, never really a collector though, only ever had a handful of vintage storm troopers and Boba Fett etc but after misplacing my very worn and played with Boba I've started to look at collecting. Bought another Boba in the hope that Sod's law kicks in and mine will turn up (fingers crossed, I feel extremely gutted/stupid) While buying that I've decided that I should get an old slave 1 to keep him in so he won't be so easy to lose again.
Now not only am I trying to locate my Boba I'm trying to locate a cargo ramp for slave 1 too, oh and then a carbonite Han, think this is going to become a habit?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome John, enjoy the forum, yes it is all rather addictive!

Andy968

Padawan
Hi all, my name is Andy, I'm new here. I'm in the process of restoring some vehicles to display. I had no idea that sourcing parts would be so expensive and tricky!

guerre_stellari

Name: Tan
Single/Married: Married
Residence: Singapore
Kids: 2
Pets: None
Collecting Focus: French Canadian
Character Focus: None....yet!

Hi guys, I have registered for an account here some time ago but have not been active on the forums in general. Glad to start my maiden post by a short introduction of myself.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi to Tan, Andy and John (from upnorf).
Welcome all to the Forum.
Enjoy.

Titan78

Padawan
Name: David
Single/married: Balls in her purse
Residence: Belfast
Kids:
Pets: Dog and kids
Collecting focus: Vintage
Character focus:
Other interests: Havent time for other interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom