Selling an R2 pop up saber

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I agree.
I don't understand why this figure has increased in price so much lately?
It was always a bit more expensive than most but the price now is crazy, possibly just hype!

Darthgulliver

Padawan
I do think there is quite a shortage a the moment i mainly deal in last 17 and finding them is proving quite difficult and getting one at 85 grade standard even more so they always suffer on sticker condition and are missing saber. One thing i notice is that for instance ebay all the other last 17 easily obtained including yak face but pop up r2 not many ever. These have always been the hardest to get last 17 much harder to get than a mint yak face.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's interesting.
As I have not been actively collecting for 15 years or so I have obviously lost touch.
I never had any issues with picking one up in the 90s, but times have certainly changed!

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Its an awful waste of money. Crappy sabre/ truncheon and duplicate R2D2 figure. The prices are way out of hand. Whats more frustrating is I have absolutely zero recollection of the figure existing back in the day. No wonder they never sold.

yoda

Sith Lord
I vaguely remember them for sale in the shop where I would plead with mum and dad to buy me figures. For some reason I picked the sensor scope R2 which I still have.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
Definitely not ebay. I'd stick it on Jabba Palace auctions an watch it go. Be shocked if it went for £300 on there

I would be careful on FB as well...Unless a known trusted collector gets it, I would be Leary as people can make up whatever story they want and sling mud on your face there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom