Modern wanted thread

jonbon07

Padawan
monkey_roo said:
Ok, been umming and raring over this but if a full set of 9 EU POTF2 figures came up I'd be interested. Can't bring myself to pay stupid eBay money, but likewise can't face hunting them down one at a time which would cost me 30-40 in shipping alone.

So if there is a full set out there, drop me a PM.

Thanks loads
Matt

I have a full set if still interested

Regards

JOn

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Thanks for the offer, I actually grabbed a set back in Feb, although they are stuck in the US with a mate, should see them for the first time later theis month.
Tar

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Leemcl said:
WTB - Rogue One MOC or Loose

Director Krennic 3.75"
Baze Malbus 3.75"
Chirrut Imwe 3.75"

Thanks in advance for any offers.

I think Baze is only available in a double pack with a Stormtrooper at the moment, not sure if it's out in this country yet.

My local Sainsburys had Krennic and Chirrut for a fiver each, might be worth looking out for.

Thanks for the above. Does anyone know the release date for the Baze / Stormtrooper double pack ? Impossible to find in the U.K. on line stores.

Thanks

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Does anyone have a carded modern Rancor keeper and a loose vintage one.
Happy to buy or trade - have plenty of modern and vintage if there's something you fancy.
Cheers

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_$_1(2).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_$_1(2).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 592

lejackal

Grand Master
Anyone have a cheap, modern R2D2 MOC available- not arsed what range, it's just to keep my three yo out of my cabinet.
Cheers

Carl

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I have a bit of modern R2 focus going on, I'll check my magic box in the wardrobe and see if I have any doubles mate.

Attachments

• WP_20170602_22_02_19_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170602_22_02_19_Pro.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 816

lejackal

Grand Master
Thanks Colin, should add ideally not the one with the massive third leg, makes me feel inadequate :lol:

Chico

Jedi Knight
Hi Folks,

Looking for any good condition loose (or reasonably priced carded) clone wars figures from the animated series (not cartoon network version!).

Let me know what you've got.

Cheers

Jon

av6

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
Anyone have a cheap, modern R2D2 MOC available- not arsed what range, it's just to keep my three yo out of my cabinet.
Cheers

Carl

Carl, I have quite a few POTF2 figures (that I wish I'd never bought) and I have an R2 amongst them, if this is of any use to you?

lejackal

Grand Master
av6 said:
lejackal said:
Cheers

Carl

Carl, I have quite a few POTF2 figures (that I wish I'd never bought) and I have an R2 amongst them, if this is of any use to you?
Whoops, sorry, Colin was kind enough to send one to my lad free of charge as well as a couple of die cast bits and shop hanger.
Thank you for replying though and once again thank you Colin

MikeStrange

Padawan
MikeStrange said:
I'm looking to buy the following Saelt Marae (Yak Face) items:

Carded Canadian POTF2 Freeze Frame
Carded POTF2 Hologram with Episode 1 Sneak Preview sticker
Any POTF2 Prototypes/First Shots.
Gentle Giant 12" Prototype

Thanks, Mike

Canadian FF and Ep1 Sneak Preview Sticker FOUND!
Still on the hunt for Protos.

dlhibbert

Padawan
Hello fellow star wars collectors, I am looking to acquire a black series 6" storm trooper I have a large collection or storm trooper items its kinda my thing. I can not find any on line except for ebay and from china but worry these may be copies. I will be displaying my wanted item so wont mind an unboxed one but crispy new is always nicer. I believe there is a wave 3 one and a new 40th anniversary available and would like to know if anyone has one they are willing to part with or knows of a reliable source to get my mitts on one? Help me SWF.UK you're my only hope

delain72

Youngling
Looking for a 40th Anniversary R2-D2 to complete the set. I have a spare 40th Anniversary Stormtrooper to trade/sell.

Many thanks

delain72

Youngling
Was hoping to use as part of a trade for an R2. Are you looking to buy outright. What would your offer be.

dlhibbert

Padawan
If you can get a trade then go for it, if you do decide to sell the trooper give me a price I have one on pre order from forbidden planet but not in stock until September 20th

yoda

Sith Lord
Guys I am toying with the idea of buying a Hasbro legacy Falcon. Has anyone got a complete Falcon that was possibly thinking of selling?
I would really prefer a mint complete ship rather than having to buy parts. As I say just thinking about it obviously cost will be the main deciding factor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom