Bargain / Discount /Sale retail thread

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Piece of **** Hasbro 12 inch shampoo bottle looking figures are now £5 Smyths.

Bring back the 1995-1999 12 inch any day over this ****.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
Stuart, just trying to keep things tidy matey but the £10 tie striker was posted on here in the very 1st post nearly 3 weeks go! Try to keep up bud :mrgreen:

Missed that :oops: :oops: :oops:

Saying that saw in Argos today the TIE Striker with Nerf, down to just a tenner :shock: :shock: :shock:

chiffy

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
chiffy said:
Stuart, just trying to keep things tidy matey but the £10 tie striker was posted on here in the very 1st post nearly 3 weeks go! Try to keep up bud :mrgreen:

Missed that :oops: :oops: :oops:

Saying that saw in Argos today the TIE Striker with Nerf, down to just a tenner :shock: :shock: :shock:

Look kids, Big Ben :lol:

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
My wife spotted these in Aldi's up and coming offers magazine. Next Thursday 8th June for this one but there's a Tie Fighter and a Falcon available too for same price!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 794
  • image.png
    image.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 792
  • image.png
    image.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 792

av6

Jedi Knight
I've picked a few of the Black Series figures up from HB. Rey, Kylo, Tie Fighter Pilot and a Snowtrooper. At those prices it would be rude not to really.
Also, picked up the interactive R2-D2 for £29.99 from a retail price of £99. Man that thing has some weight in it.

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
av6 said:
I've picked a few of the Black Series figures up from HB. Rey, Kylo, Tie Fighter Pilot and a Snowtrooper. At those prices it would be rude not to really.
Also, picked up the interactive R2-D2 for £29.99 from a retail price of £99. Man that thing has some weight in it.

Bugger if you are moving house then! :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
The interactive R2 is the best £30 I've spent on SW, vintage or modern, in a long time.

These Hot Wheels ships are now 99p in Home Bagains. I love the HW spaceships and cars; they're quality models for pennies and the cars have some amazing, original designs. At 99p these are great.

IMG_9094.JPG

lejackal

Grand Master
I picked up Poes X-Wing in TK Max for £18 so worth having a look if you have one locally - certainly beats the original price

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Hotwheels bargains in the Entertainer

Other multipacks and individual ones too.

Also had a few of the Playskool things too (if you like that sort if thing)

Attachments

• IMG_9522.JPG
    IMG_9522.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 934

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
I picked up Poes X-Wing in TK Max for £18 so worth having a look if you have one locally - certainly beats the original price

Yeah, they had one in my local one. One corner had quite the dent on it so put me off, but beats the hell out of a £50 RRP, especially if you're opening it.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
lejackal said:

Yeah, they had one in my local one. One corner had quite the dent on it so put me off, but beats the hell out of a £50 RRP, especially if you're opening it.
Box is okay but as it's a present from bump to Logan it will be destroyed shortly :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Spookedhippie said:
Bloody hell db was that a bog standard Asda or a living one?

Just a standard one. Was properly marked down with a new price on the shelf, going to pop back tomorrow and see if any of the others are reduced.

Russ J

Jedi Master
Poe's Blue X-Wing Resistance fighter is down from £49.99 to £24.99 in Smyths Toys....I bought one last Monday at £49.99 but took it back today and they refunded me the difference :D

Attachments

• 20170625_152222.jpg
    20170625_152222.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 869
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom