TT Fett

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Thing is that price is probably about right, although it wouldn't surprise me if someone has brought it with absolutely no idea what Toy Toni means. :roll:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Very possibly. It has sold by the way. Amazing piece though.

Quite agree and with the comment re a buyer not knowing. I put in an offer of £350 which is what I feel it's worth. Appreciate even the Fett tax applies to TTs but £500 for this is well beyond it's worth. I recently bought a genuine one of these for the same money. No, it wasn't a tri Fett which is where the value lies here, but I'd rather have the real deal HK version vs. a TT Tri version.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Would have thought that was a fair offer, the figures worth about £150 and the card close to £100?
Wow a carded one for £500, you did do well, haven't seen one at that price in a very long time!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Would have thought that was a fair offer, the figures worth about £150 and the card close to £100?
Wow a carded one for £500, you did do well, haven't seen one at that price in a very long time!

That was my thinking. Clearly far to sensible for SW, though :) Yeah, I was chuffed to bits with the Fett. On stem has a crack on the bottom but it's not bad and barely noticeable. Just chuffed to not only have a Fett but also a Palitoy Fett and also one that ended up in the clearance bins in the States. A well travelled Bounty Hunter.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Really pleased for you.
Pleased that you also pitched the cost of that Fett about the same as me, starting to get a handle on costs again!
I too would have no issues with a cracked stem on any bubble, as you mentioned these are mostly in notable.
If only these figures could talk, what a fascinating story that one would have!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom