filthyweedog - get this horrible little man blocked

itfciain

Grand Master
Apparently they didn't turn up today so he is going to update some influential FB groups about me

SWF4.JPG

I honestly don't get all the anger over a pack of 10 figure stands

subzero

Sith Lord
Wow!... just wow!

Some people, low IQ's and nothing else to do with their damn time :x

Almost speechless!

lejackal

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Apparently they didn't turn up today so he is going to update some influential FB groups about me

SWF4.JPG

What a monumental ****wit arsehole of a ****.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Please do post the link here when this bell end posts on Facebook ;)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
The feedback can be removed possibly, I got some removed yesterday from a seller who thought I'd damaged a parcel on purpose and then wanted the hassle of a refund.

I'd give ebay a call, they were pretty helpful and there's a chance you can get them to remove the feedback given the circumstances.

As for posting on 'infuential facebook groups' - well let's just say he will have a shock coming if he does post something up. It will almost certainly backfire on him.

subzero

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
The feedback can be removed possibly, I got some removed yesterday from a seller who thought I'd damaged a parcel on purpose and then wanted the hassle of a refund.

Unfortunately it's against ebay policy now for a seller to even say a bad comment about a buyer in the feedback, no matter what the buyer might have done, which is most likely why they removed your one from a seller.

But hopefully this nob end of a buyer's feedback can still be removed.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
What a monumental ****wit arsehole of a ****.

Carl you've just made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iain, don't let the prick get you down. You've got **** loads of friends and valued customers in this game. We all know you're completely honest and up front about everything. You've refunded me before no questions asked and when I bought some stands off you on ebay recently they arrived in about two days. He's a bellend, well done for outing him as so.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
itfciain said:

SWF4.JPG

Now he's angry...what was he before?

Influential FB groups, yet to find one of those, empty bag of wind more like.
Difficult I know, forget this guy and move on, we all cross people in this world that we don't see eye to eye with.
As already been mentioned you have lots of very satisfied customers, focus on the good not the one bad. :wink:

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
'Your arrogant stance has angered me!' :lol:

Presumably for him to have seen your comment re him potentially keeping the stands, he must have read it here (unless you also posted that elsewhere).

That being the case he should know that you have countless grateful customers on here and a further 10,000 positive transactions on eBay... This instance is very much the exception and not the rule. He shouldn't let one piece of delayed or lost post spoil his day, and you shouldn't let one twat spoil yours.

subzero

Sith Lord
Technically this guy could be sued for defamation if he starts spreading his shite around the internet.

itfciain

Grand Master
Lom said:
'Your arrogant stance has angered me!' :lol:

Presumably for him to have seen your comment re him potentially keeping the stands, he must have read it here (unless you also posted that elsewhere).

That being the case he should know that you have countless grateful customers on here and a further 10,000 positive transactions on eBay... This instance is very much the exception and not the rule. He shouldn't let one piece of delayed or lost post spoil his day, and you shouldn't let one twat spoil yours.

In closing the case I did write that I presumed he would keep the stands - more as a matter of fact than a show of arrogance though

Not sure he has read this but he is welcome to - I am sorry if he didn't get the stands in the time he expected (or at all right now) but his over the top reaction is worth highlighting to people in the hobby. A quick look down the feedback that this guy dishes out shows he isn't afraid to leave a neg or two if you don't meet his expectations

mumbo

Sith Lord
FFS there are some real spiteful idiots out there!

Will be more than happy to shoot him down if he posts on FB the twat :x

Jamieh72

Youngling
What a fist. At least he is drumming up some sales for you on his influential FB group!

As has been mentioned I think he has underlying issues.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
What a complete tool! It's impatient unreasonable arrogant idiot cocks like him that put me off selling much on eBay. Whenever I have a problem with a seller, I always give them a proper chance to rectify things, but sadly not everyone is equally reasonable. I'm sorry you have borne the brunt of this ****wit's assholic behaviour, but rest assured your reputation remains unsullied here, which is more than I can say for that talentless little prick's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom