Bargain / Discount /Sale retail thread

dlhibbert

Padawan
Pound land have hot wheels star wars die cast ships in I picked up slave 1 millenium falcon and black xwing for a £1 each

Russ J

Jedi Master
Toys R Us have further reduced the AC-ACT from £99.98 to £49.98 BUT thats if you can find the twat :x

According to their store availability they have one in the Plymouth store but thats quiet a drive from Leeds :( ....

Also i put a request in for future restock alerts and i got an email back saying its a discontinued item :x

Why the **** reduce it to a reasonable cost (£49.98) and then only have (according to their online stock check) only the 1 availabe throughout thier whole UK stores :?

I want one i want one i want one i want one......

Rant over :D

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
Caught for these TFA 12" cheap as chips today.
£5.99 each at Home Bargains!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 835

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
dlhibbert said:
Pound land have hot wheels star wars die cast ships in I picked up slave 1 millenium falcon and black xwing for a £1 each

Beat me to it :x Poundland? I was gunna ask how much!? :lol:

chiffy

Sith Lord
Russ J said:
Toys R Us have further reduced the AC-ACT from £99.98 to £49.98 BUT thats if you can find the twat :x

According to their store availability they have one in the Plymouth store but thats quiet a drive from Leeds :( ....

Also i put a request in for future restock alerts and i got an email back saying its a discontinued item :x

Why the **** reduce it to a reasonable cost (£49.98) and then only have (according to their online stock check) only the 1 availabe throughout thier whole UK stores :?

I want one i want one i want one i want one......

Rant over :D

Wondering if Smythes do a toys r us price match? I know that toys r us do a smythes pricematch but no idea about the other way round. I was in my local smythes yesterday and theyre in stock at £100. Ive got a mate who works there actually ill message them and find out.......

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
Robstyley said:
I was in Tescos today and also saw the R1 four pack for a tenner. Should have got one really. I bought a Death Trooper 8)

Looked everywhere for this amazing £10 price. Tesco's website says £40! Are they the same as below? Someone else mentioned £10 a few weeks back. Must be Tescos Australia doing the offer!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 818

Russ J

Jedi Master
chiffy said:
Wondering if Smythes do a toys r us price match? I know that toys r us do a smythes pricematch but no idea about the other way round. I was in my local smythes yesterday and theyre in stock at £100. Ive got a mate who works there actually ill message them and find out.......

I don't think Smyths have the same price match policy as Toys R Us Chiffy...

I went to Toys R Us in Gildersolme (near Showcaee cinema Leeds) today to ask if they could possibily get the one in Plymouth sent to the Leeds branch...No probs they said but it could be anything from 6 weeks onwards...No probs i said so the manager got on the phone to them checked around some nearer stores to see if there was a nearer one available..sadly not so she phoned the Plymouth branch to arrange to get that one in transit for me...That manager went to look for theirs and guess what.......they couldn't find that one in thier store anywhere,not on the shelf or in the back :x

Chiffy i assume that the one you've seen is the Grimsby branch ?......if yes i've looked on Smyths availability on thier website and the only one its coming up with is one in Edinburgh (i wish that the website tech person would update thier stock check cause its saying the Grimsby store is out of stock)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's a great set so worth tracking down, paint jobs have subtle differences on a few of the figures.

Russ J

Jedi Master
Awl Skulkerkey said:
Looked everywhere for this amazing £10 price. Tesco's website says £40! Are they the same as below? Someone else mentioned £10 a few weeks back. Must be Tescos Australia doing the offer!

I were in my local Tesco in Leeds last Thursday and they still had about 3-4 of these 4 pack sets on thier shelfs...They do say £15 each but i guess they could be £10 once at the payout scanners but i've already got this pack so i've not taken one to the payout scanners to price check.....

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Awl Skulkerkey said:
Robstyley said:
I was in Tescos today and also saw the R1 four pack for a tenner. Should have got one really. I bought a Death Trooper 8)

Mate they had about five of them a couple of days ago in the big Tesco near me at Gatwick. I'll be going past tomorrow if you want me to pick one up for you? But you would obviously have to pay the postage, prob about £3-4, but if you want one that badly I don't mind :wink:

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
Robstyley said:
I'll be going past tomorrow if you want me to pick one up for you? But you would obviously have to pay the postage, prob about £3-4, but if you want one that badly I don't mind :wink:

Hey thanks for the amazing offer dude but my credit card is only just coming back to reality and have to watch those pennies for a little while longer! :x

chiffy

Sith Lord
There were quite a few of the £10 packs in the Grimsby Tescos at the weekend. I had 1 in my hand and said to the missus that i should really buy the lot but then put them back and said ill wait till theyre a fiver :lol:
Oh and Russ, ive been to Grimsby Smyths just now and my mate who works there got the only AT ACT left down for me and ive took a couple of photos of the only 2 marks On the thing otherwise perfect. Will pm you the photos when i get chance pal. Also i must add that they also say in store on their system that theyre out of stock lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom