Latest Modern Acquisitions

chiffy

Sith Lord
35962789916_56aa1b0c44_k.jpg
Untitled by Simon Chapple, on Flickr

chiffy

Sith Lord
Apologies to Russ not rubbing your nose in it mate. This is just to prove that these are reduced to £50 in Smyths stores from today and i am very happy with it! Think out of stock online everywhere but there was 1 on the top shelf in Grimsby which has obvs been gobbled up by moi! Good luck anyone who's hunting for 1 at this price i reall hope you find 1.

35185685514_80d7a1dc12_k.jpg
Untitled by Simon Chapple, on Flickr

grinchy

Sith Lord
All great pickups guys, love the price on that AC-ACT, glad you got one for a great price
Heres my latest ebay buy, bit of an oddball one, an original trilogy collection Luke but on the rear is an invitation to a dvd showing, its been through the wars and has an ugly crease in the card, but apparently according to the seller there were only around 200 made, I've been watching this for a while, he had it up originally for £100 buy it now, then dropped it and dropped it again till it had a starting bid of a tenner which I put a cheeky bid on and won it. pretty pleased with it
sG3PnqB.jpg

uCKNkgN.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Chiffy - congratulations on scoring that beast of a toy for the bargain price everyone has been waiting for.

Grinchy - love it love love it! Especially as you've been patiently watching and waiting, makes the bargain price even sweeter. Never seen that card back before :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ooooh epic buy, Grinchy! Love that! And the AT-ACT is tempting at £50 but I can't seem to find the storage space :/ Not that is matters anymore as I've just checked and they're out of stock nationwide now.

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
I am so chuffed right now! Its only recently i found out that there was a coin set released only in Indonesia, with a bit of digging i was able to get a complete set! The coins are plated stainless and the set comes with a ltd edition black/gold Vader coin.

Attachments

• 20170720_112427.jpg
    20170720_112427.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 601

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Its a damm shame the company that done this set only had distribution rights for indonesia, otherwise it would more popular.

The Black/gold Vadet coin is stunning

Attachments

• IMG-20170720-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20170720-WA0001.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 574

Russ J

Jedi Master
From a ton to a tenner...know thats a great bargain Grinchy,well done fella 8) ....the Original Trilogy collection is a great collection to have,great packaging and great looking figures 8) ...

I don't no that much about the coins but they look a great set to display though Carl 8) ...like you say the Vader coin looks stunning 8)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Theyve been at that price for a fair few weeks now as mentioned in the bargain thread AND no argos within a planets distance has had any in stock :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom