Looks like a pretty good deal to me.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Looks like someone got lucky with this one - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Loose-R2-D2-Pop-Up-Lightsabre-/311914648342?hash=item489f8fd316%3Ag%3AiQUAAOSwpINZZb6G&nma=true&si=pD48lk6H0oDOq5yNEE6GaeLUv6k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Even though the sticker is pretty bad I think I'd still be happy with it due to the sabre and the fact that the best offer price was 60GBP. I'm not so sure I would have chanced waiting for a response for the offer sent but hopefully it went to a collector.

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The sabre alone is costing nearly that these days on FB.
The listing would put me off though due to all the conditions when you click on the description, I scanned these and still never found any description!
Too corporate for my liking, still hopefully a great buy for someone.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
The sabre alone is costing nearly that these days on FB.
The listing would put me off though due to all the conditions when you click on the description, I scanned these and still never found any description!
Too corporate for my liking, still hopefully a great buy for someone.

Maybe that's why someone only offered 60 for it but it looks fully vintage to me so I think I would have taken the chance on it as I've seen these sabres go for double in the past.

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I agree, and at £60 it would be a good gamble, it's just the long winded terms and conditions really put me off when I see an eBay listing.
Suppose that's why I missed this one. :roll:

subzero

Sith Lord
Bad business filling a description with tons of terms & conditions telling the buyer what they cannot do, and then saying nothing about the item itself.

He could have easily sold it for much more.... :?:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom