Power seller having a laugh trying to sell a 12 back Trooper!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221947754309

IMO this seller should be ashamed of himself :!:
His pictures may not be mis leading but his words certainly are and quite frankly he is making himself look stupid :!:
So;5 he doesn't believe in grading but then goes onto say what he apparently believes what grades the piece will score.
Does he honestly believe the bubble will score an 80 being shattered and crushed at the stem :!: :?
Does he really believe the one that sold for £1400 was in worse condition than his example and his is therefore a bargain :?: :?:
I think not and he prob damn well knows his piece will score an overall 50-60 with the heavy bubble damage hence why it hasn't been submitted for grading :lol:

Why do people insist on talking absolute bollocks to make a sale and try to rip someone off :evil:
The annoying thing is he will prob get a lot more for the piece than it is worth being an established power seller-just hope he doesn't get his asking price as the piece is worth less than half that due to the condition :!:

lejackal

Grand Master
palitoyjunky said:

His pictures may not be mis leading but his words certainly are and quite frankly he is making himself look stupid :!:
So;5 he doesn't believe in grading but then goes onto say what he apparently believes what grades the piece will score.
Does he honestly believe the bubble will score an 80 being shattered and crushed at the stem :!: :?
Does he really believe the one that sold for £1400 was in worse condition than his example and his is therefore a bargain :?: :?:
I think not and he prob damn well knows his piece will score an overall 50-60 with the heavy bubble damage hence why it hasn't been submitted for grading :lol:

Why do people insist on talking absolute bollocks to make a sale and try to rip someone off :evil:
The annoying thing is he will prob get a lot more for the piece than it is worth being an established power seller-just hope he doesn't get his asking price as the piece is worth less than half that due to the condition :!:
I think his description is inadvertently perfect :lol:

Attachments

• crack, bang, idiot.png
    crack, bang, idiot.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 408

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
palitoyjunky said:

I think his description is inadvertently perfect :lol:

Oh it's him is it, say no more...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom