Taiwan Fett Help

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Hi can somebody please explain to me why certain Taiwan Fetts go for stupid money and,more importantly,is this a valuable one :D ,cheers Dave.

apack7229

Sith Lord
The more expensive Taiwan Fetts have a blue painted helmet like this one.

Attachments

• IMG_8480.PNG
    IMG_8480.PNG
    240.5 KB · Views: 430

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
By no means do all of the overpriced Taiwan Fetts have a blue painted helmet though. Fett has always been relatively expensive compared to other figures, mostly due to his popularity and the long-standing existence and proliferation of Fett-focus collectors artificially driving up prices. I too have seen the rise in the price of all Fetts in the last few years (just look at the astronomical increase in the price of the PBP ones!), but it seems with regular Hong Kong and Taiwan Fetts to mostly be a case of the really good condition / mint ones being listed for mega money, and plenty of impatient and or ignorant people out there being prepared to pay it :roll:.

However, a mint regular Taiwan Fett will still go for a hell of a lot less than an equal condition painted helmet Taiwan Fett. And sorry, but looking at yours, I don't think you have either a painted helmet version or a mint one. But hey, it's still Fett and it's still a cool figure :)

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Thansks for replying and it appears to be a lot of money for not a lot of difference to me but each to there own. I will put my fett back with his mates in the cabinet then :D ,cheers Dave.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom