Farthest From XV Sunday August 5th & 6th

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Won't be at Puzzlewood Rich - sorry, we are having a family birthday lunch for me at The Three Lions midday on the Saturday, then onto the last knockings of the family fun day, before hopefully having a few birthday beers with some of the guys that night too. Add Sunday into the mix and I think this is gonna be a great weekend!!!

I'm actually looking at a solo trip to Puzzlewood tomorrow; I didn't realise its only an hour fifteen from me and the weather looks ok for a wander in the woods...

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Can I have a Saturday night ringwood roll call please.

I'm happy to sort a curryhouse for about 9pm if that's ok by all

1. Ben
2. James
3. Nick
4. Simon
5. Dan
6. Stu
7. Jason

Add your name to the list.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ringwood roll call

1. Ben
2. James
3. Nick
4. Simon
5. Dan
6. Stu
7. Jason
8. Martin

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Sadly this clashes with family hols in Cornwall, hope all those who are going have a great time and get some bargains :D

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Gutted to say I'm out! Had 3 ways of getting there (and back) from Hereford and the last of them said his wife says no go :(
I'm just going to have to learn to drive for the next one!!
Such a shame! Have fun guys!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Can someone please give me the info on the saturday. I came alone in apri on the sundayl and really enjoyed it got some great items. What happens on the saturday are there items for sale ect ?

Cheers

Richard_H

Grand Master
Saturday is more of a SW day. Retro gaming, 501st modern etc. Not sure how much is shared yet. There is a guest Richard Stride who played Poggle the Lesser, some clone troopers and was Euan's stunt double.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Any one know the cost on the saturday. Im not on facebook so dont get updates ect unless it come up here.

Thanks

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stubbs said:
Any one know the cost on the saturday. Im not on facebook so dont get updates ect unless it come up here.

Thanks
Depends on your beer consumption really...

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I normally drink untill the bar closes or the beer runs dry. I never got the hang of this know your limits thing.

My limit is probably physically unable to continue.

I was referring more to the day event than the binge drinking in the evening although it does sound like an experience it might happen later on down the road.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
I normally drink untill the bar closes or the beer runs dry. I never got the hang of this know your limits thing.

My limit is probably physically unable to continue.

You will fit in fine in the evening then.

I think entry is £3. It's never very much.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Can someone remind me what time it starts on Sunday, can't remember if it's 10 or 11,
Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom