That second the guy next to you at work says "I've got some old figures I don't want"

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
pizzathehutt said:
I had he opposite or extreme I guess

the company I joined in 2004 the warehouse manager had a boxed at-at under his desk :shock:

he lived right near the modellers loft in caterham and had built up a complete loose run and was now buying boxed ships and playsets

I eventually bought the loose from him as he wanted to fund a new motorbike

You remember the Modellers loft, I used to buy a lot from this guy at fairs in the late 90's, ( Cheshunt, Basildon, Crawley) before I stopped collecting about 2001, do you know what happened to them?
I have tried in vain to find out, just intrested really.

I used to go to the modellers loft around 2008-2010, I lived up the road in Bletchingley. That was a cool shop. They had quite a lot of Vintage and **** loads of modern. I bought a few things in there. I popped in their shop in Bournemouth a couple of years ago, it was a lot smaller and had a lot less Star Wars. They did have a boxed 12 inch IG-88 for £275 which was nice but even then was a bit too much for me.

lejackal

Grand Master
weasel said:
lejackal said:
giphy.gif

On the rare occasions that has happened to me they have been half dog chewed barely recognisable as vintage, or even worse..........modern. Then the guy looks at you like you should b eternally grateful.
got them today, monumentally ****ed but they are vintage and free :mrgreen:

lejackal

Grand Master
In all their glory :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_1006.JPG
    IMG_1006.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 408

lejackal

Grand Master
pizzathehutt said:
very cool! and nice Anakin

who are the two non sw figures?
The one in the bottom pic is Rattler from the A Team bad guys MOC and the other one is Talon for on the Tonka Steel Monsters line (according to Google)

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Cool stuff if be well happy if someone was like here have some star wars figure.

x-pack

Grand Master
Good score. A find in the wild beats trawling through eBay or the fb forums hands down. Old school

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom